Focal Point
[SOLVED] HTML Composer 8 - missing properties & settings (2)

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7007049786

October 05, 2017, 01:34 PM
SHO
[SOLVED] HTML Composer 8 - missing properties & settings (2)
Hello All,

Running on Windows 10, Dev Studio (version 8007), is not showing the Properties and Settings window, the one that contains "Data type", "Value field", "Display field", etc..

The window with properties (one with the tabs: Properties and Thumbnails) does show.
The checkbox for "Properties and Settings" in View menu drop-down box is checked.

Another team member who run the exact same Dev Studio on Windows 7 does not have this issue.

We checked the possibilities that this window might be hidden, etc., but we couldn't find it, and now we believe that this window is not shown at all.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

-Simon

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP Mod Chuck,

WebFOCUS 8007 & 8201
Windows 10, All Outputs
October 05, 2017, 01:41 PM
Tom Flynn
Click on the Utilities Tab, then, select your window panes: Properties, Settings, Tasks & Animations, etc...

Tom Flynn
WebFOCUS 8.1.05 - PROD/QA
DB2 - AS400 - Mainframe
October 05, 2017, 02:04 PM
SHO
Thanks for your reply, Tom. In version 8201 (with App Studio, I don't have that problem.

I think I have just found the solution for this (with Dev Studio, version 8007).

It now runs well with the missing window showing by running it in compatibility mode for Windows 8. I set it on the properties for Developer Studio --> right-click on its icon, --> properties.

Cheers,
-Simon

WebFOCUS 8007 & 8201
Windows 10, All Outputs