Focal Point
[Solved] Execute Javascript Function after Saved Parameters are loaded

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7097066966

March 17, 2014, 08:57 AM
TexasStingray
[Solved] Execute Javascript Function after Saved Parameters are loaded
I have a need to change the background image of a Guided Ad-Hoc page after the Saved Parameters are loaded. I can replace the background image in the onInitialUpdate if I hard code the image url, however I want top change the background image based on a parameter from the saved parameters. does anyone know if there is a function that get called after the saved parameters have all been loaded?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TexasStingray,

Scott

Hi TS,

You do not state what release you are on so I am going to guess that it's 7.7.0n.

My understanding is that, when the saved "report" is opened, various parameters are "pushed" such that when the temporary form is submitted, the parameters are preselected in their relevant controls.

That being the case, it would appear that you've already hit upon the point at which you need to change the background image (etc.).

So, in your JavaScript to set the background image, couldn't you just add a case statement - or is there more to it than what you have posted?

T

In FOCUS
since 1986
WebFOCUS Server 8.2.01M, thru 8.2.07 on Windows Svr 2008 R2  
WebFOCUS App Studio 8.2.06 standalone on Windows 10 
Oops, looks like you've already progressed. Out of curiosity, what was your solution?

T

In FOCUS
since 1986
WebFOCUS Server 8.2.01M, thru 8.2.07 on Windows Svr 2008 R2  
WebFOCUS App Studio 8.2.06 standalone on Windows 10 
Yes please. Will you share the solution you came up with? Thanks!

7.7.05M/7.7.03 HF6 on Windows Server 2003 SP2 output to whatever is required.