Focal Point
[SOLVED]Google Map

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/734105952

October 06, 2009, 12:39 PM
DMA
[SOLVED]Google Map
Hello,

I have created a google map with markers whose colors display according to specified ranges of numbers. I am using calendar icons for Start date and End date. I have pre-populated these calendars with the latest date in the table as the End date and the Start date goes back 12 months. Upon the initial load the markers do not show up, they show only when I hit Refresh, a button I created on my page (not the browsers refresh button).

Code used to pre-populate the calendars:

document.getElementById("END_DT").value = '!IBI.AMP.MAX_DT;' ;
if(!IBI.AMP.MAX_MONTH; == '12'){
var max_year_p = !IBI.AMP.MAX_YEAR;
} else {
var max_year_p = !IBI.AMP.MAX_YEAR; - 1;
}
var start_date = "!IBI.AMP.R12_ST_MON;" + "/01/" + max_year_p;
document.getElementById("START_DT").value = start_date;

Is there a way to have the markers display upon initial load and still have the calendar dates pre-populate?

****************************************************************************************************************************************
****************************************************************************************************************************************

Also, the calendar icons show up where they are supposed to on my machine. When I run the map on any other machine they appear at the bottom of the page, away from everything else. Any suggestions/thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Denise

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DMA,

WebFOCUS v. 7.6.8 || Windows XP || Format Output: HTML, PDF, EXCEL
October 08, 2009, 12:53 AM
Anmol
DMA,
you can call this function on the onload event of the form,
which will pre-populate the dates on load..

Anmol.

WebFocus7.6.2, WebFocus 7.1.1,Windows
HTML, PDF and Excel
October 13, 2009, 11:22 AM
DMA
I do call the function and the dates do pre-populate. It's the markers that do not pre-populate. When I take the code out that pre-populates the dates, then the markers appear upon load, however, I need the dates to pre-populate. Otherwise, the marker colors are incorrect and they remain the same when the date is changed. I need the markers to change color according to the ranges of dates chosen.

October 19, 2009, 04:18 PM
Kerry
Hi DMA,

Have you opened a case for this issue? If not, the recommendation would be to open a case and get assistance. The phone number is 1-800-736-6130, or you may access online via InfoResponse.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.
October 19, 2009, 04:25 PM
DMA
Thanks Kerry, I will definitely consider that.