Focal Point
[CLOSED] Distorted Styling in HTML

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/737105502

August 10, 2009, 05:57 PM
saggy
[CLOSED] Distorted Styling in HTML
I have a compound report in HTML which has two table requests in it which are moreover the same the only difference being the second table having a subfoot ,the number of columns is same for both of the reports.however when i set the property of HTMLCSS = ON for the reports the styling of the report is getting Distorted.So can you let me know why the issue occurs.HTMLCSS=ON is set for both the table requests and each of them have their own styling which is same again except for the Subfoot.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

Unix & Windows
Excel,HTML,PDF,PPT,AHTML

August 10, 2009, 06:19 PM
Waz
How are you doing the compound report ?

Usually turning HTMLCSS on loads a stylesheet with the HTML to control the styling.

If you have two reports, one following another, you will have two stylesheets, they may affect each other.

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.07OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Pity the lost knowledge of an old programmer!

August 11, 2009, 10:02 AM
saggy
yah WAZ i have two reports one following the other.SO u mean is that causing a problem??.what can be done in that case?

Unix & Windows
Excel,HTML,PDF,PPT,AHTML

August 11, 2009, 10:21 AM
GinnyJakes
Are you using the PDF Layout Painter to create your compound? That might fix your problem.

Ginny
---------------------------------
Prod: WF 7.7.01 Dev: WF 7.6.9-11
Admin, MRE,self-service; adapters: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Essbase, ESRI, FlexEnable, Google