Focal Point
[SHARING] Dashboard/BID dynamic tabbing problem solved!! woohooo.....

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/748107134

April 30, 2010, 04:29 PM
<wf_person>
[SHARING] Dashboard/BID dynamic tabbing problem solved!! woohooo.....
Hello, so after my research I was able to devise a solution for the lack of dashboard/BID dynamic tabbing issue. The solution is 100% user friendly, portable, and easy to use + understand. The tab authorization needs an xml file which the dashboard jsp file reads on access to render the tabs visible to signed in user. I was really frustrated with the existing IBI model where one has to create multiple group views to accommodate for different tabs but this causes a management overhead for the admin. If you are facing similar problems don't get frustrated and give up. I can help you with this. I would love to expand on the complete solution in this thread but because WF has different versions and configuration, I possibly can't capture the solution for all different confirmations in one thread. I would rather prefer receiving your messages or email so i can cater toward individual needs and configuration.

Thanks,

RD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,
April 30, 2010, 05:03 PM
Tom Flynn
Sent a Private Message. When you log in, a link will appear to the right of the toolbar in Turquoise...

Thanks

Tom Flynn
WebFOCUS 8.1.05 - PROD/QA
DB2 - AS400 - Mainframe