Focal Point
[CLOSED] (FOC1270) REQUEST KILLED DUE TO HEAVY QUIT

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7587080976

October 28, 2015, 02:24 PM
LouD
[CLOSED] (FOC1270) REQUEST KILLED DUE TO HEAVY QUIT
I am tracking a user issue of records not being updated in the database from one of our Maintain procedures. Before getting into the code, I am trying to analyze the EDAPRINT logs and HLIPRINT logs. We also have a TYPE ON log being created from the Maintain just before the COMMIT, but we are waiting on a new issue to surface for analysis. So my question is can anyone explain the error "(FOC1270) REQUEST KILLED DUE TO HEAVY QUIT" I am seeing in EDAPRINT almost daily? Is this a critical error that needs to be resolved?

Thanks, Lou.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

WebFOCUS 7703
Windows Web Server
Open VMS Reporting Server
All Output Formats
October 30, 2015, 08:18 AM
Tamra
quote:
FOC1270

Hi LouD

From a search on the IBI knowledge base there were a couple of hits for this error related to invalid data causing this error. Filters were added to skip over the invalid data.

Another item is - Do you have -EXIT in the procedure - remove and re-run to see if that helps.

This could also be due to an infinite loop in the maintain procedure.

If you continue to have issues please open a case and a Maintain support person will assist you. Open a case at Case Management .

Keep us informed of your outcome so that others can benefit from your resolution.

Thank you for participating in the Focal Point Forum.

Kindest regards,
Tamra Colangelo
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders Inc.

WebFOCUS 8x - BI Portal, Developer Studio, App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5