Focal Point
Tech Support - Case Management Misbehaving

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7651001962

January 31, 2008, 11:30 AM
Francis Mariani
Tech Support - Case Management Misbehaving
I know this is not a WebFOCUS issue, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else is having issues with the Tech Support site.

When I go to the site, it appears I'm already logged in. When I go to Case Management, the Case List shown is not for the default Site code. I have three site codes, so I click on another site code, and instead of getting the Case List for the clicked-on site code, I get the main Tech Support Site.

If I click on Logout, I get the main Tech Support page with the message "Francis Mariani, you are logged in".

If I click on "Site Profiles" on the main Tech Suppoert page, I get a HTTP404 error - "page cannot be found" message.

In Case Management, if I click on "View Only my Cases", I get a HTTP404 error - "page cannot be found" message.

If I click on "Downloads" on the main Tech Support page, I get "You are not logged in" and I am redirected to the Main Tech Support page with a "ID and/or Password may not be blank. Please try again." message.

I'm getting a little tired of this.

Cheers,

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
January 31, 2008, 12:27 PM
Kerry
Hi Francis and all,

FYI, we just talked about this one internally. It looks like there may be a mis-configuration of a proxy server at network on the other side. We are making the efforts to reach the network group of the other side.

Hope this can be helpful. Smiler

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.
January 31, 2008, 12:33 PM
Francis Mariani
Kerry,

Thanks for the update. I opened a case about case management (!) and spoke with K. Greiner who was very helpful in explaining the issue.

Cheers,

Francis.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server