Focal Point
[SOLVED] HTML Compound Report Styiling

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/775107842

September 24, 2009, 11:19 AM
saggy
[SOLVED] HTML Compound Report Styiling
I have a compound HTML report in which i have to show data over two time periods.I have a common style sheet and apply it to each of the reports.But when the compound output is generated the stying gets distorted.Can anyone help me with the cause of this problem??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

Unix & Windows
Excel,HTML,PDF,PPT,AHTML

September 24, 2009, 11:22 AM
GinnyJakes
Can you do a model of what you are doing with a demo file? CENTURYSALES should work as it has dates. Then post the code, please.

Ginny
---------------------------------
Prod: WF 7.7.01 Dev: WF 7.6.9-11
Admin, MRE,self-service; adapters: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Essbase, ESRI, FlexEnable, Google
September 24, 2009, 11:58 AM
Darin Lee
I've found that HTML and multiple repors and style sheets often result in what you're seeing. I'm guessing the you have HTMLCSS ON - which would be the correct thing, but when the cascading stylsheets are generated they apply themselves to the entire content of the HTML screen, not just to the individual reports to which they should refer.

I haven't tried this, but it may be a workaround to generate your report and HOLD FORMAT HTMTABLE and then use a -HTMLFORM BEGIN/END to insert your individual reports.

Regards,

Darin

In FOCUS since 1991
WF Server: 7.7.04 on Linux and Z/OS, ReportCaster, Self-Service, MRE, Java, Flex
Data: DB2/UDB, Adabas, SQL Server Output: HTML,PDF,EXL2K/07, PS, AHTML, Flex
WF Client: 77 on Linux w/Tomcat
September 25, 2009, 04:52 PM
saggy
thanks a ton darin ur suggestion turnedd out to be a boon

Unix & Windows
Excel,HTML,PDF,PPT,AHTML