Focal Point
[CLOSED] MyReports to display on Dashboard

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/779103713

December 14, 2009, 04:16 PM
thawby
[CLOSED] MyReports to display on Dashboard
We have a dashboard built on top of Managed Reporting that we provide our customer access
to WebFocus reports. The dashboard uses tabs to group the reports into logically
separate groups. We would like our clients to be able to access "MyReports" through this
same dashboard. Currently, within the dashboard, I can create a tree view that will include
"MyReports" but it will also include other domains that I don't want. Is there a way to create
an area within the dashboard where the user can access their "MyReports"? Also, if I right click
and press "Run" within "MyReports", the report pops up with the saved parameters, but does not actually
run. Is there a way to get the reports to actually run? Also, "Run Deferred" did not seem to work.

Multiple questions here. Buy my main question is options for exposing "MyReports" within the dashboard we have
created for our clients?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WebFOCUS 7.6.8
wINDOWS
aLL
December 15, 2009, 09:14 AM
David Sibert
Have you tried creating a Frame in an HTML and call the tree:
targetname="iframe4" ibif_ex="?WORP_REQUEST_TYPE=WORP_STANDALONE_TREE" activereport="0" reportcolumns="" ibiapp_app="">

Also, I would not want them to be able to execute the Standard reports so I would use something like:

id=image10 title="Standard Reports are not available" style="Z-INDEX: 100; LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 288px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 60px; HEIGHT: 20px" tabIndex=19 src="/approot/images/space.gif" border=0 name=image10 originalHeight="23" originalWidth="19">

This would stop the user from clicking on the standard report
Hope that this helps.

dksib
DC Tech Services Inc
WF 8.2.1M