Focal Point
[CLOSED] ERROR: ERROR_MR_MISSING_STRING Required value IBIMR_folder is missing.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7857082426

September 19, 2012, 03:46 PM
Koby1Kanoby
[CLOSED] ERROR: ERROR_MR_MISSING_STRING Required value IBIMR_folder is missing.
Hi,

I am quite new in using WebFOCUS, so I hope to describe properly the issue I am having.

In our organization, we have a dashboard developed by IBI with their product WebFOCUS.
Today, I was asked to modify the name of a button on one of the page in the dashboar. With this aim, I performed the following action:

1) Opened http://server:8080/ibi_apps/
2) Clicked the link Business Intelligence Dashboard View Builder
3) Edited thee content of the Public view I was interested in
4) Identified the name in the "Block Name" attribute I was interested in
5) Using the name in the "Block Name" opened the corresponding source file in the location: Managed Reporting > Domains> MyDomain > SourceFileToBeModified.html

Note: When I opened the file I got the warning message: ERROR_MR_OUT_OF_MEM. It appears two times.

6) I edited the name of the button
7) Saved and closed.

Now, I opened the dashboard to check the result. The name of the button was properly changed, but now instead of the report (populated from fex procedure)I got the following meesage:

ERROR: ERROR_MR_MISSING_STRING Required value IBIMR_folder is missing.

I will really appreciate if someone can help me on this, knowing that (at the movement) our skills and understanding of the product are limited.
Thanks in advance

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs
September 25, 2012, 12:44 PM
Kerry
Hi Koby1Kanoby,

From our technicals: if you have not done so, please open a case with Customer Support Services for assistance. The phone number is 1-800-736-6130, or access online at InfoResponse.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.
September 25, 2012, 02:22 PM
Koby1Kanoby
OK, Thank you for reply Kerry. I will do that.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs