Focal Point
[SOLVED] BI Portal - Accordian inside Tabbed Panel

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/7867017576

April 22, 2015, 11:25 AM
JMills
[SOLVED] BI Portal - Accordian inside Tabbed Panel
I have a portal that has a page for a specific department. Within that page is a tabbed container, which we are using for specific teams within that department. Due to the number of reports, we would like to insert an accordion in each of the tabs. However, when I attempt to insert, it appears as a new panel, stand-alone rather than inside of my tabbed panel. Is this something that is possible? We are currently on version 8007 and we are still fairly new. I have looked through documentation and also all over the web and Focal Point, but unable to find an answer. Thanks in advance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JMills,
April 22, 2015, 01:29 PM
GavinL
There currently is no way to insert a panel inside a panel. However, you can simulate the same thing, by creating a HTML of the accordion within, then add it to a tabbed panel, which can be added to your portal.

- FOCUS Man, just FOCUS!
-----------------------------
Product: WebFOCUS
Version: 8.1.04
Server: Windows 2008 Server
April 22, 2015, 03:09 PM
JMills
Thank you GavinL. We have been working a lot with the HTML and I had a feeling that it would end up being the method used but best to make sure prior to doing the extra work. Thanks!

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs