Focal Point
[SOLVED] Show slicers by default in InfoMini?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/8417049926

April 03, 2013, 08:49 PM
Moogle
[SOLVED] Show slicers by default in InfoMini?
Hi Team,

If I run an InfoMini report, the slicers to not show by default. I have to click the slicers button, and then the slicers are revealed. The issue I have with this is that any default values in the slicers are applied against the report at run time, but there is nothing to indicate what has been filtered until the user clicks the slicers button.

Is there a way to show the slicers by default?

Cheers,

Joey

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

-WebFOCUS 8.2.01 on Windows
April 20, 2013, 10:43 PM
<MLerner>
Joey,
We only show the ribbon by default if you turn off the Run right away option. That requires the user to interact. Feel free to open a new feature request for this.
May 15, 2013, 04:21 PM
Moogle
Hi Matt,

Thank you for the reply.

When you have a moment, will you point me in the direction of this option? I checked in IA and the report properties, but didn't find it. I also looked in the IA settings on the WF client.

Cheers,

Joey
June 11, 2013, 03:53 PM
<MLerner>
Joey,
Sorry for the delayed response. The Run Immediately option is in the right portion of the InfoMini button. Click the arrow.

You can also click the button at the bottom right of any slicer group on the ribbon to get to slicer options to set certain slicers to be required.