Focal Point
RC - secondary run interval

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/8431060413

January 16, 2009, 12:06 PM
simba
RC - secondary run interval
We have RC jobs that run hourly everyday from 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM. We set them up as daily jobs using a secondary run interval of every 1 hour. We have found that if you go into the job and change the Notifications (on the Settings tab) to have notifications sent out On Error - that after you save the job, the Next Run Time shows the next day at 6:30 AM instead of the next hourly run for the current day. Consequently, the remaining jobs for that day do not run.

Has anyone seen this? I've searched on IBI's tech site and on Focal Point and I haven't seen anything about this. We are using WF 7.6.1 on Windows.

Thanks in advance. simba

WF 7.7/Windows
January 16, 2009, 12:10 PM
GinnyJakes
If you think this is a bug and you can reproduce it, you should open a case with IBI.

Ginny
---------------------------------
Prod: WF 7.7.01 Dev: WF 7.6.9-11
Admin, MRE,self-service; adapters: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Essbase, ESRI, FlexEnable, Google
January 16, 2009, 12:42 PM
simba
I have been able to duplicate this issue multiple times. I was considering doing a ticket, but I wanted to post it here first. I have had great results posting issues here and entering an IBI ticket is my last resort. simba

WF 7.7/Windows
January 16, 2009, 12:47 PM
GinnyJakes
Yes, but if it a bug, it will not get fixed on the Forum. Wink

Ginny
---------------------------------
Prod: WF 7.7.01 Dev: WF 7.6.9-11
Admin, MRE,self-service; adapters: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Essbase, ESRI, FlexEnable, Google
January 16, 2009, 02:05 PM
FrankDutch
Simba

I have found this too, I do not know if it is a bug. That depends on the original requirements. I would support a change but I also think that won't be an easy one.

Frank

prod: WF 7.6.10 platform Windows,
databases: msSQL2000, msSQL2005, RMS, Oracle, Sybase,IE7
test: WF 7.6.10 on the same platform and databases,IE7