Focal Point
MAINTAIN not working

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/8541009751

March 08, 2006, 02:12 AM
Karanth
MAINTAIN not working
Hi,
I created a scenarion with a test application but when i deploy and run it gives an error:
*******************************************************************************************
Deployment Step Status: failure
Reason: Could not compile 'IBFS:/localhost/EDA/EDASERVE/APPPATH/firstproj/mainprocedure.mnt'.
Error in 'IBFS:/localhost/EDA/EDASERVE/APPPATH/firstproj/mainprocedure.mnt': (FOC03601) ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 8 IN PROCEDURE FIRSTPROJ/MAINPROCEDURE.WINFORMS
Error in 'IBFS:/localhost/EDA/EDASERVE/APPPATH/firstproj/mainprocedure.mnt': (FOC03604) BLOB IS NOT A VALID FORMAT.
Error in 'IBFS:/localhost/EDA/EDASERVE/APPPATH/firstproj/mainprocedure.mnt': (FOC03773) COMPILE FAILED WITH RETURN CODE -2510
********************************************************************************************

Also when i just create a maintain file and run i get an error
type Status report

message /cgi-bin/ibi_cgi/webapi.dll

description The requested resource (/cgi-bin/ibi_cgi/webapi.dll) is not available.

My web server is APACHE Tomcat. How do I configure this to the right path?
March 08, 2006, 09:01 AM
Maintain Wizard
There may be more than one thing going on here. The first is in the error messages. What kind of fields are in your Master? Does it contain a BLOB? There is support for CLOBs in Maintain, but I do no think BLOBs. This may be the problem.

As for deployment, try this. In the Desktop (Developers Studio) select:
1) File - Show Environments
2) Select the Server you are developing on
and click Properties
3) Click on WebFOCUS Client and change the
Client Path to /cgi-bin/ibi_cgi/ibiweb.exe
4) Click OK and OK again

This is for CGI configuration. If you are configuring for SERVLET, select the SERVLET option of the Client Path list.

If this does not work, please open a case with the Help Desk.

Mark