Focal Point
[CASE-OPENED] Active HMTL Data in Report getting Jumbled

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/8547019076

May 29, 2014, 08:14 AM
Trish
[CASE-OPENED] Active HMTL Data in Report getting Jumbled
The issue is with the Active HTML report inside the webpage. The report takes 2 dates and runs perfectly when you hit the “Run” button. Then when you change the dates and hit the “Run” button again, the data is all messed up and in the wrong columns and all jumbled. I know the data works because if I refresh the page and then use the dates I was trying to use in the second run first, it displays just fine, then when I change the dates again, it jumbles up again. It is like something is getting cached and it is not actually executing the fex again.

The funny thing is that I had the same problem in test, but somehow it "fixed itself". I know that sounds crazy, but I just recreated a new web page with the same report and it worked. What happens when it is working is that I see a little blue circle that says "Loading" each time the "Run" button is clicked on the web page. When the data gets all jumbled, I don't see that little circle and "Loading". I promoted all the same items (fex, html) from test to prod, so it should work!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs
June 02, 2014, 02:38 PM
<Kathryn Henning>
Hi All,

Trish has a case opened with Support for this issue and is working with them on it.

Cheers!

Kathryn