Focal Point
[SOLVED] Remove Vertical and Horizontal Scroll Bars on Actual HTML Page

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/8617032786

July 14, 2017, 09:20 AM
RC@WB
[SOLVED] Remove Vertical and Horizontal Scroll Bars on Actual HTML Page
I have 2 .fex files on my HTML page (using IFRAMES), and both .fex files include HFREEZE=TOP in them, and both IFRAMES 'Sizing and Scrolling is set = auto. When I run the HTML page, the report results function properly (vertical scroll bar exists & HFREEZE=TOP works fine), but the actual HTML page also includes its own vertical and horizontal scroll bars. Looked everywhere on the actual HTML 'DOCUMENT' properties, but can't find disable scrolling on the overall HTML page......result: When I run the HTML page, the reports have a vertical scroll bar & the HTML page itself has both vertical and horizontal scroll bars.

App Studio HTML canvas
WF 8105m

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RC@WB,

WebFOCUS 8

Windows, All Outputs
July 14, 2017, 09:47 AM
MartinY
It's going to be difficult to have the HTML scrolling bar off since when the user will resize the page (window) then scrolling may appears.

If you have scrolling bar even with maximized window (HTML page), the reason is because your iframes are taking more spaces than the screen/window can display (or your iframes are not large enough).

WF versions : Prod 8.2.04M gen 33, Dev 8.2.04M gen 33, OS : Windows, DB : MSSQL, Outputs : HTML, Excel, PDF
In Focus since 2007
July 14, 2017, 12:17 PM
RC@WB
Thank you MartinY,
Iframes were taking up more spaces than the screen/window on one of my HTML pages, fixed now. Still working on the other 3 HTML pages, will create another post if I cannot resolve those

WebFOCUS 8

Windows, All Outputs