Focal Point
[CLOSED] InfoAssist Last Run Date

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/8727009476

February 27, 2015, 09:03 AM
User
[CLOSED] InfoAssist Last Run Date
Is there a way to retrieve the date an InfoAssist report was last run? I can extrapolate the list of InfoAssist reports on our system from the WF_OBJPROPS and WF_REPOSOBJ SQL tables, which also contains creation date and last mod date, but I have been unable to find a last run date.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: User,

March 04, 2015, 09:05 AM
Tamra
Hi User,

Welcome to Focal Point!

This is a friendly follow-up to your question: InfoAssist Last Run Date.

While we wait to see if any members have ideas for you I ran a few searches in the WebFOCUS Form and found the following posts that might be of interest.

[CLOSED] last run date of the Reports

[CLOSED] Report metadata

Determining master file usage and/or other statistics

The only mechanism to find statistics about reports run within WebFOCUS is Report Analyzer (Focal Point link above).

I hope that gives something to go on for now.

Tamra Colangelo
Focal Point Forum Moderator
Information Builders Inc.

WebFOCUS 8x - BI Portal, Developer Studio, App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5
March 05, 2015, 10:18 AM
jgelona
You could always track it yourself. I have a little FOCUS database that contains runtime info like userid, report, output format, date & time of the request. I have a little MODIFY that is run via a -INCLUDE that updates the table and is part of the "launch" process.

In FOCUS since 1985. Prod WF 8.0.08 (z90/Suse Linux) DB (Oracle 11g), Self Serv, Report Caster, WebServer Intel/Linux.
March 12, 2015, 08:18 AM
User
Thanks for the assistance.