Focal Point
[SOLVED] Whats the matter with techsupport.informationbuilders.com ??

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/9187024526

October 23, 2012, 11:00 AM
George Patton
[SOLVED] Whats the matter with techsupport.informationbuilders.com ??
I've been trying to download version 7.7.03 for two days now and I can't even get to the techsupport website or downloadftp.ibi.com

Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: George Patton,

WebFOCUS 7.7.05 Windows, Linux, DB2, IBM Lotus Notes, Firebird, Lotus Symphony/OpenOffice. Outputs PDF, Excel 2007 (for OpenOffice integration), WP
October 23, 2012, 11:21 AM
Kerry
Hi George,

Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention. This is forwarded to our internal technicals for investigation.

If anyone else experiences the same problem, please reply as well, or send a private message to me.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.
October 23, 2012, 04:39 PM
susannah
its working fine for me, george.

In Focus since 1979///7706m/5 ;wintel 2008/64;OAM security; Oracle db, ///MRE/BID
October 24, 2012, 09:19 AM
George Patton
After a lot of grief I managed to get the downloads I need for the upgrade. I still don't know why I couldn't access the site though - I think maybe ibi blocks access after several failed login attempts? I did try many times - initially it gave me the prompt for the unique user ID and password for the download and I got into the site, but when my download manager software started it kept asking repeatedly for the password again - and after that simply wouldn't display the web page.....

WebFOCUS 7.7.05 Windows, Linux, DB2, IBM Lotus Notes, Firebird, Lotus Symphony/OpenOffice. Outputs PDF, Excel 2007 (for OpenOffice integration), WP