Focal Point
edasprof with "\n" as part of an app map

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/9301008322

April 16, 2007, 09:23 PM
vg
edasprof with "\n" as part of an app map
We are using Webfocus version 7.14 and in our edasprof, we have one directory called APP MAP snebo D:\data\stg\nebo. When we view it from the console's application path, it appears as APP MAP snebo D:\data\stg ebo (since \n is the code for space?). is there a work around this? thanks for your help
April 17, 2007, 02:42 AM
Håkan
Have you tried \\ as in Maintain?

Håkan

WebFOCUS DS 8.0.06/08 DS/AS
WebFOCUS RS 8.0.08 (Linux/IBM i)
WebFOCUS Client 8.0.06 (Linux)
April 17, 2007, 08:44 AM
vg
hi h lidholm. thanks for your reply. I tried it but it didn't work. what I did though, was save it using wordpad and seemed to be working. It still shows the same way when viewed thru the console but the users are not (so far) getting the 307 error.
April 17, 2007, 12:28 PM
Francis Mariani
I just created a folder called nebo in path C:\data\stg, added an APP MAP to it and opened the WF Server Configure Application Path section and the path displays correctly. This is on Windows XP.

What platform is your WF Server on?

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
April 18, 2007, 01:37 AM
vg
hi francis. ours shows as ...\stg ebo. but when I go remote and view thru notepad, it looks normal. our plaform is windows xp and the wf vs is 7.1.4. we;re still getting an error and there is an error in the edaprint.log (Failed to find JVM. Check your library path...
request by edapmon to notify JSCOM3 special service (sid=001) fail to start