Focal Point
[CLOSED] Dev Studio 7.6.7 Install with Managed Reporting Help

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/9407091036

April 15, 2013, 02:35 PM
Tim Flanders
[CLOSED] Dev Studio 7.6.7 Install with Managed Reporting Help
I am trying to get an environment setup where I can do local development linked up with source control. Then when development has been tested locally I will push it to production server (hopefully directly from source control).

I have the local Dev Studio up and running. I am able to create Web Applications. However I am not able to do anything with Managed Reporting. Our server has Managed Reporting running, and I was hoping to be able to mimic that environment locally, however Managed Reporting doesn't show up anywhere in my Dev Studio environment.

How do I get MR to be available locally?
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tim

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs
April 16, 2013, 04:23 AM
Mayank Agrawal
Can not you access MRE UI part through the business intelligence dashboard?
since Managed Reporting is installed on server, you can directly configure that server in your developer studio and get the MRE access. In this way you can access code also.
Revert in case of issue.
Thanks.

Regards
Mayank

7.6.11, Windows
Excel, HTML,PDF
April 16, 2013, 10:27 AM
Tim Flanders
I can access the remote server.
I want to have the entire environment local. But I dont know how to get Managed Reporting local. Is MR part of the server install for Dev Studio or do I need to install something separately from Dev Studio?

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs