Focal Point
[SOLVED] Pop-Up Calendar Positioning on a Maintain Form

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/9681019203

October 16, 2008, 04:46 PM
KentO
[SOLVED] Pop-Up Calendar Positioning on a Maintain Form
I am adding a pop-up calendar to a Maintain (MRE) form. Following the instructions in the "WebFocus Maintain Advanced Tutorial", I copied the browserSniffer.js, dynCalendar.js, calendarInit.js, and FAN.css into my project. Now the pop-up calendar appears okay except that it appears in the top left corner of the form and is under the other fields on my form. How do I get it to appear next to the calendar icon and not be buried under other fields.

Thanks, Kent

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

Windows2003 Server, WebFOCUS 7.7.02 Developers Studio and MRE
October 17, 2008, 09:50 AM
Maintain Wizard
Kent
You need to apply a style sheet to the form to make the calendar appear in the proper position (next to the date fields). Since you state you are using FAN.CSS, add this to your top case:

Winform show_inactive Form1
Form1.cssname = '/approot/calendar1/FAN.css'
Winform Show Form1;

Here, my project is called calendar1 and my form is Form1. Change both to reflect your application. Also, the case of the path may matter. So, add these lines and give it a try. If you are still seeing the box in the top left corner, post your code that performs the first Winform.

Mark
October 17, 2008, 11:29 AM
KentO
Thanks Mark. I am embarrassed to say that my problem was that I mis-spelled my application name.
Kent

Windows2003 Server, WebFOCUS 7.7.02 Developers Studio and MRE