Focal Point
Ad Hoc Forms

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/9771077782

June 13, 2008, 11:47 AM
kfr104
Ad Hoc Forms
I have created an Ad Hoc Form in the html painter. I have several measures and which either has a value or Foc_None. I am trying to figure out how to have the Foc_None still work without it displaying on the page. As an example...I want to be able to have the user click Address 1 or not select it and have it not display the address 1 without having the none display. Hopefully this makes sense. Does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks,

WebFocus 7.6.4
SQL
HTML and Excel
June 14, 2008, 05:16 AM
GamP
Kfr104,

First of all, please update your signature, so we can help you better,since we then know what os you're using and what webfocus version.

Next, your question.
If I understand you correctly, you want the user to be able to either select some value in the drop down box, or not. If not, you want the dropdown box to not display the none text. Correct so far?

If so, then you can use the html painter to instruct the dropdown box to contain the 'All' value and give this 'All' value any value you like. What is passed on to you fex-program will not be changed by this action, just the value that is shown on the page changes. You could even set the display value to spaces.

Hope this helps....

GamP

- Using AS 8.2.01 on Windows 10 - IE11.
in Focus since 1988