Focal Point
[CASE OPENED] Usage Report in Resource Analyzer (8.2) for DIFFERENT FEXES

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/9777006196

September 05, 2019, 03:48 PM
JulieA
[CASE OPENED] Usage Report in Resource Analyzer (8.2) for DIFFERENT FEXES
This is the second of two posts focused on two different albeit similar usage report items I need to accomplish.

Currently, I have a report in Resource Analyzer that tracks the following:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to programming the report to add an additional column to pull down the results of a column known as YEAR?

I don't want to see the word 'YEAR' but want to see what year the user selected from the dropdown box listed in my usage report.

I can post code later. I just want to know if it's even possible in Resouce Analyzer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JulieA,

WebFocus 8.2.04
WebFocus 8.2.04

September 12, 2019, 10:09 AM
FP Mod Chuck
Julie

It has been a while since I have dug into RA but I seem to remember you can drill down on the usage report and see the actual code that was executed which should show the value of the YEAR if it was in a WHERE statement. If this is still a issue please open a case with techsupport.

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats
September 16, 2019, 11:30 AM
Doug
JulieA, Please go ahead and post the code, as you have it. You can 'reverse-engineer' the RA Code from the final report that shows what you have, less the value for the 'YEAR' Variable.