Focal Point
[CLOSED] Webfocus is not accessible. WFSCOM Error: WFC 1085

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/9807090136

May 27, 2013, 01:30 AM
Sivakumaran Elangovan
[CLOSED] Webfocus is not accessible. WFSCOM Error: WFC 1085
We are connecting to the Webfocus Developer Studio 7610 thro citrix application. At times, we are getting the error saying that The User ID and password you have entered is not correct. but There is nothing wrong with the credentials. But I dont know why the issue is been happening. The error number thrown is WFC 1085. Initialy, We will be connecting to SiteMinder with the credentials.. But now, when this issue was there, The application is prompting to give login for managed reporting and the shows the error message .It persists for a long time. Even Our Admin Team could not able to resolve the issue permanently.
Could anybody help us out to resolve?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

Webfocus 7.6
Excel, HTML, PDF
May 27, 2013, 09:20 AM
Francis Mariani
The best thing to do is open a case with Information Builders Tech Support - they will help you set up traces to determine the problem.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server