Focal Point
Compound graph and data report

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/9861069382

May 13, 2008, 08:25 AM
Michele
Compound graph and data report
Does anyone know how I would go about designing a compound report that has a pdf horizontal clustered bar graph image on the left with the bars facing to the left and the percentages to the left of the bars? And has a pdf horizontal clustered bar graph image on the right with the bars facing to the right and the percentages to the right of the bars. In between the two bar graphs, in the middle, would be text descriptions (5 in all) that will line up with each bar. A report display at the bottom of the page right underneath the two graphs up top. I primarily need a suggestion on how to design the top portion of the report. Thanks.

Webfocus Developer Studio 7.1.7
May 13, 2008, 09:13 AM
GinnyJakes
I would start by reading up on the PDF Layout Painter. Construct your graphs separately and then reference them in the PDF report. As for the text in the middle, I'm not sure. But this should give you a start.

Ginny
---------------------------------
Prod: WF 7.7.01 Dev: WF 7.6.9-11
Admin, MRE,self-service; adapters: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Essbase, ESRI, FlexEnable, Google
May 13, 2008, 09:37 AM
Michele
Thanks.