Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change location of temp files in DQS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
That seems to be working. Thank you!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change location of temp files in DQS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jikku.Jacob
Hi there, try something like this in your Runtime JRE VM arguments -Djava.io.tmpdir=e://temp_profi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Change location of temp files in DQS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by CanMan
I have been trying to run a profile plan against a very large DB table and keep running out of disk ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]why 'function' return '*' as my result? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by nox
Hi, I have define a Function in Iway Datamigrator as following: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Issue with Bursting PDF Compound Report to the Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I am generating compound PDF reports and bursting in ReportCaster to the Report Library in WebFOCUS ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display alternative columns in alternative rows for PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
You can add borders in the style sheet: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display alternative columns in alternative rows for PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Now, I was able to get the output like this below. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display alternative columns in alternative rows for PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Thank you dbeagan for taking time to provide your inputs. Best Regards...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display alternative columns in alternative rows for PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
For PDF, add more code to the style sheet: ......

Hello dbeagan, Thank you for your inputs, I realized I did not mention my output format as PDF. B......

One approach would be to use OVER. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display alternative columns in alternative rows for PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Could you put the output in code tags to keep the formatting ?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display alternative columns in alternative rows for PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Hello Everyone, I am trying to customize a report so that rows of specific columns will be displaye......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Style Sheets with Hover over logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
WF Learner You should be able to use a global variable in the style sheet and make sure in the repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Style Sheets with Hover over logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF Learner
Hi Chuck, Lets say there is a common chart property which i need to apply with different values for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time Duration Intervals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SBanks
Thanks for all of your responses. Hi Dave! Thanks a bunch, your method worked great. Didn't need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time Duration Intervals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Using a calendar table as a data-source for things like these is convenient. That's fairly easy to d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time Duration Intervals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
This could work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time Duration Intervals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
First create a table with 0 to 23 where 1 occurs one time and 24 occurs 24 times. Then calculate wit......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Time Duration Intervals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SBanks
I have a list of employees with start time and end time in date time format (HYYMDSA). Start time 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using RUN for distributionmre is failing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
hI Gary From app studio or the web inteface does the report run when you right mouse click on it a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using RUN for distributionmre is failing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BruddaG
Hi Chuck, sorry for the late reply, I was working on another project... I'm not sure what you mean b......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Wrap HTML5 Chart Label Text with more than one Bucket=Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hey All, I need to export a JSChart to PDF via "SET GRAPHENGINE=JSCHART" and I'm very close. Howeve......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED IN MyIBI] InfoAssist Collapse Folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
REF: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maran
Tony!!! Thanks for all your help in this forum!!! All the best. -Maran...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
Tony! Thanks so much for all your contributions here; Focal Point has been an invaluable resource fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
best of luck to you Tony. thanks for all your contributions...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
Best of luck in the future Anthony! You'll be greatly missed....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Dave and Waz, Thank you for your kind words. I, too, will miss the forum as it moves (at some poin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Tony, A sad day for IBI. You certainly put the concept of Focalpoint into perspective for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Tony, Numbers tell the story. Your post shows that you have had 5,693 posts on FocalPoint. That ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] REST Webservices throws 403 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
When you see nothing in logs (also check the Tomcat access logs) then it's likely that a firewall is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] REST Webservices throws 403 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
We are using REST adapter. Yes, I did check the logs and it shows nothing....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] REST Webservices throws 403 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Did you check if there is anything in the logs? event.log, websecurity, audit.log? Are you using th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] REST Webservices throws 403 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Anyone faced this issue. Any ideas or suggestions or comments on this topic....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webfocus 5.3.5 and Oracle release (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webfocus 5.3.5 and Oracle release (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
ehudba Wow I did not think anyone was still running WebFOCUS 5.3.5. I found this on techsupport fr......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] webfocus 5.3.5 and Oracle release (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ehudba
when trying to access a report in web focus 5.3.5 us to Oracle 1db on 12 C Im getting the followi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Field with both JPY and USD` (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by msgreenjean

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Field with both JPY and USD` (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Welcome to the forum, You can have a second field with the format desired and apply it to the di......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Field with both JPY and USD` (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by msgreenjean
Please help me figure out a way to display D14 JPY and D14.2 currency in the same field. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Where did the 8105 documentation go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
The links from the techsupport site are working again. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Where did the 8105 documentation go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Where did the 8105 documentation go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
Great, thanks a lot!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Where did the 8105 documentation go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Where did the 8105 documentation go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
There is a handy page with links to the PDF Libraries for all releases: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Where did the 8105 documentation go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
The links from the techsupport site are still not working but this one is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript for Refresh Input Control in HTML Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
If this is still an issue please open a case with techsupport....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]about using Global variable in filter... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Awesome, thank you dbeagan!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]To keep only alphabet and remove rest of character(include space) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Edward Wolfgram
Here is a C user written function: first, copy the following code into nospchar.c: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search