Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] align single heading line over columns in excel? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Does this work for you? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] align single heading line over columns in excel? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sh98110
I have the following code- TABLE FILE CAR -* COMPUTE a/A1 = '|'; PRINT CAR.ORIGIN.COUNTRY ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Setting Properties for One Series in a Bar-in-Bar Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Doug - Thanks for your reply. Where do I find "ColorOne" and "ColorTwo" in InfoAssist. I don't see......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Setting Properties for One Series in a Bar-in-Bar Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
This can be done easily in InfoAssist... Set all series to ColorOne, then select the one that you wa......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Setting Properties for One Series in a Bar-in-Bar Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I have a vertical bar in bar chart that was created as a JSCHART format. I needed to created the sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Focal Point and MyIBI... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Doug myibi is still under a limited number of users but hopefully by the end of October it will be ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Focal Point and MyIBI... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
It seems that there's some new posts going in here on Focal Point. IMHO, I suggest to use Focal Poi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster server all jobs in QUEUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Rajesh myibi is the new community that will replace Focal Point and will be released to everyone wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster server all jobs in QUEUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hi Chuck let me check that configuration on my older environment. Hi Doug Is MyIBI is another WebFO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster server all jobs in QUEUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
By The way, You may get more answers from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster server all jobs in QUEUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Rajesh In the reportcaster configuration under Data Servers / EDASERVE there is a setting called Ma......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Caster server all jobs in QUEUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hi Guys, We are getting an issue with the report caster server it's like when we restart the server......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Vertical align of subfoot element in pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Vertical align of subfoot element in pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Vertical align of subfoot element in pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
My initial thoughts would be to convert the value to text and left justify....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Vertical align of subfoot element in pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Hello Waz, Thank you very much for your inputs.Could you provide your input on just one more thing?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Vertical align of subfoot element in pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Something like this ? ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Vertical align of subfoot element in pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Hello Everyone, I have created a KPI in pdf format using the below code. I got it in the expected f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change series Colors on Chart. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change series Colors on Chart. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Can you edit this in TEXT and change these as you see fit? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change series Colors on Chart. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
Yes I checked it. There is no option for changing series colors....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change series Colors on Chart. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Bajr
Hi getit, Did you check the 'properties.json' file of the chord chart? , there you might find the o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Change series Colors on Chart. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by getit
We are using the Chord Chart HTML chart extension and not able to change the default colors on the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I add an image using html in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Insert / Image ... The image may need to be in an available App Folder... By The way, You may get ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I add an image using html in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hi Merin, How you have referenced the Image in HTML code? Can you post sample code? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I add an image using html in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Can you post an example of your code or a snippet ?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How can I add an image using html in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Merin
How can I add an image using html in webfocus. When I'm working in local host it working.but when I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to capture MS SQL Server Stored Procedure output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
OK, So I forgot those lines and searched "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with Bursting PDF Compound Report to the Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Thanks Chuck. I resolved this specific issue. Made some code changes. This one can be closed. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with Bursting PDF Compound Report to the Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
AMC2 You have had over 50 people look at this post but no one has had this happen. I suggest you o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cluster Master file Ignoring Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I've had this happen too. We use a lot of cluster MFDs here. I noticed that our summing operations......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cluster Master file Ignoring Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hi Srajeevan, Can you give more details on the tables and your cluster master files? Also, the join......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cluster Master file Ignoring Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
srajeevan Please post the cluster master file so we can see how it is joined....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Cluster Master file Ignoring Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi All, I have this cluster master file where i have few tables joined. I understand that WF ignore......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] REST Webservices throws 403 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajesh Singh Negi
Hi Guys, We faced the same issue and after a meeting with the CLOUD team we figured out there were ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]why 'function' return '*' as my result? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by nox
Hi dbeagan, Thanks, Solved the problem. I think it is a bug... why 'I5' work while 'I4' is not work......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]why 'function' return '*' as my result? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Clif
It works for me in the current 8207.17 release. Please confirm the synonym describes the input field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]why 'function' return '*' as my result? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dbeagan
This is an odd bug. Using the TO_CHAR function with I4 data in a DEFINE FUNCTION causes the asterisk......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Messages Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by evan.brown
I am aware of all the output options (window, iframe, infowindow, etc.). This is definitely not an i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Messages Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sellerman
Hey Evan. In my experience, when you are setting up a control to execute a FEX procedure, it gives ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Messages Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by evan.brown
I'm working on an html page in my new 8206 environment. When I click my control (button) to launch a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display alternative columns in alternative rows for PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Thank you dbeagan for your inputs....

Discussion Topic  About CSS for align-center (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Merin
Im not able to add test-align : center in css at webfocus desiner page ex: .head{ text-align:center......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED)Unchecked Box Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by evan.brown
Well, I'm not sure exactly how it was fixed, but it appears to be working now. I removed all but jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED)Unchecked Box Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
That sounds like you might have unterminated expressions preceding that -DEFAULT expression. What's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED)Unchecked Box Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As far as I understand and seen over the years, unchecked checkboxes values do not get sent. Also u......

Discussion Topic  (CLOSED)Unchecked Box Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by evan.brown
I have an html page that needs to feed a fex the values selected on the page. I have a check box tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Remove line in Data Visualization Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Thanks Waz. That worked....

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Remove line in Data Visualization Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Here is one way to do it. ......

Discussion Topic  [solved]Remove line in Data Visualization Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Hi, We are showing the Visualization Bar Graph next to DATA and it is working well. When the Data i......

» Refine Search
» New Search