Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (238 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Excel Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swap
Hello Everyone,I had a requirement for a report where the Table headings needs to be vertically aligned. To achieve this, I did a HOLD AS HTMTABLE and then used SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS and defined the ... Example', $ TYPE=ACROSSVALUE,CLASS=rotate,$ ENDSTYLE END SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS -RUN -HTMLFORM...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compound Reports to Format EXL2K/Word. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
I have the following code that creates a EXL2K formatted report, and opens it on MS Word: SET HTMLFORMTYPE=DOC APP PREPENDPATH IBISAMP -RUN -* TABLE FILE GGSALES PRINT * ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT EXL2K IF ... setting:SET HTMLFORMTYPE=DOC APP PREPENDPATH IBISAMP -RUN -* SET COMPOUND = OPEN TABLE FILE GGSALES...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Apply template to Excel with HTMLFORMTYPE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri Newton
HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS gets it all on one page. I have successfully used FORMAT EXL2K TEMPLATE in the past so I ... was really hoping for something like... SET HTMLFORMTYPE = XLS FORMAT EXL2K TEMPLATE 'template...

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Turning text 45 degrees in Excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
=HEADING, STYLE=BOLD, HEADALIGN=BODY, $ TYPE=ACROSSVALUE, CLASS=headstyle, $ ENDSTYLE END SET HTMLFORMTYPE...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Delivering files through WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jkyle
@Darin Lee: Our fexes have access to all the folders, but the browser should not.@Waz: This is the direction we've been trying. It _almost_ works, but FOCUS mangles any file that wasn't generated in FOCUS originally before it gets to the browser. IBI tech support says "HTMLFORMTYPE" is unsupported...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with the Numeric Value which contains 12 digits in Excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by subbu
Hi Tony, Thanks for the reply its working fine and I'm getting the entire 12 digits value in the excel cell when I do a normal Export like using the command ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K But, When hold data in HTMTABLE and use the commnad SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS and show the output in Excel it is again...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Smiley - Unicode 263A (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
HTMLFORMTYPE supports any of the WebFOCUS File Types.Here is a list of types that I a aware of:ACCESS ACCESSU ADR AFM BMP BST CONTROL DATA DDS DTD EDANLS EDAPRFU EDAPROF EDAPROFW EDASYNAEDASYNM EDASYNR EPS ERRNLS ERRORS ETG ETL EXCEL FMU FOCCOMP FOCCOMPW FOCDEF FOCEXEC FOCEXECUFOCFTMAP FOCPSB...

Discussion Topic  RE: Open Office and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
=BOLD, $ TYPE=ACROSSVALUE, COLOR=BLUE, STYLE=BOLD, $ ENDSTYLE END -RUN SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS -RUN...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS and COLSPAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
. However, I also need to use the HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS to do some formatting for the output (landscape ... , the header looks perfect, but once I add the HTMLFORMTYPE piece then the heading is in column 1, it ... 0 GOTO SHOWRPT; -MRNOEDIT -HTMLFORM cp_standard/NODATA -GOTO DONE; -SHOWRPT -RUN SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS and COLSPAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON END -* SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS -RUN -* -HTMLFORM BEGIN !IBI.FIL.NTF_OUT ; -HTMLFORM...

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Reports for Mac and Excel 2004 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
, STYLE=BOLD, $ TYPE=ACROSSVALUE, COLOR=BLUE, STYLE=BOLD, $ ENDSTYLE END -RUN SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Heading One Line & Space between columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by njsden
in HTML format and make it consumable by Excel.Search HTMLFORMTYPE in the forum to get some ideas...

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Borders in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mtguy
,$ ENDSTYLE END -RUN SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS -HTMLFORM HOLD my.css content will follow.xlsbord { font-size:11pt...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Borders/grids in EXL 2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
=MEDIUM, BORDER-RIGHT=MEDIUM, BORDER-TOP=MEDIUM, BORDER-BOTTOM=MEDIUM,$ENDSTYLEEND-RUNSET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS...

Discussion Topic  Excel pageing across with freeze (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dksib
creating reports in HTMLTABLE and using htmlformtype=XLS.All the help you can give me is greatly...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ALPHA MIME type not recognized (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeofYork
FIELD1 NOPRINTWHERE FIELD1 EQ 'YADA YADA'ON TABLE HOLD AS OUTPUT1 FORMAT ALPHAENDSET HTMLFORMTYPE=TEXT...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving the oupt of a fex file on the client Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
DBASE END -RUN ! DIR FILEDEF DBF DISK hold.dbf -RUN SET HTMLFORMTYPE = DBASE -HTMLFORM DBFYou will...

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute code after a PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shakila Subhan
, $ TYPE=ACROSSVALUE, CLASS=headstyle, $ ENDSTYLE END SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS -RUN -HTMLFORM BEGIN...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Help! Routine to dump data from focus, store in flat file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
-RUN SET HTMLFORMTYPE=TXT -HTMLFORM BEGIN !IBI.FIL.CR3NTS; -HTMLFORM END -RUN -EXIT ...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTMLFORMTYPE 2 sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JACQUETL
Hi,Is it possible to generate 2 sheet on same Xls File whith HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS ?I use HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS because i have css with custom format, if i try without HTMTABLE and with OPEN/CLOSE css format ... SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS -HTMLFORM BEGIN html style type="text/css" .bordure { border-width:1px...

» Refine Search
» New Search