Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED -DON'T KNOW HOW THOUGH] How to Recompute Across Total Columns Correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vas
to recompute my across total column correctly.I didn't know how to reproduce the problem with the ... 1.PRODUCTS.S_PRODUCT_GROUP_NM' AS '' ACROSS-TOTAL ON TABLE SUBHEAD "My report header" HEADING "My page ... SET PAGE-NUM OFF ON TABLE SUMMARIZE BV1.TRANSACTIONS.amount BV1.TRANSACTIONS.ACCOUNT M1 AS 'TOTAL...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Cumulative Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimRice
' OCTOBER' M_NOV AS ' NOVEMBER' M_DEC AS ' DECEMBER' M_TOT AS ' TOTAL' -* C_JAN NOPRINT C_FEB NOPRINT ... _OCT NOPRINT C_NOV NOPRINT C_DEC NOPRINT BY YEAR BY ST ON YEAR SUBFOOT " " "TOTAL ST.M_JAN ST.M_FEB ... =REPORT,SIZE=8,SQUEEZE=ON,ORIENTATION=LANDSCAPE,$ -* TYPE=SUBFOOT, LINE=2, OBJECT=FIELD, ITEM...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] RECOMPUTE causing next row value to repeat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Glenn C.
999SIGNET 1HERCULES BRANDS 10999SIGNET 8888FALKEN 777and so on. (Had to throw the split total line in ... AS 'Units,% Total' CURR_FET_PRICE/P12CM AS 'YTD, Sales $' PCT.CURR_FET_PRICE/D9.1% WITHIN DIVISION AS 'Sales $,% Total' CURR_FET_GP/P12CM AS 'YTD, GP $' COMPUTE CGP/D9.1% = CURR...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Border Line length in Subfoot of Excel output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michele Brooks
I was able to get the bottom line borders to be the same length as the top borders, but now the ... Invoices that are over the total cost of the product " "" " Total ... Invoices that are not total disability invoices " " % of total...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying dynamic subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SriAravind
30 = 'Total:' ; END TABLE FILE CAR PRINT MODEL SALES SEATS LENGTH WIDTH RETAIL_COST DEALER_COST SH_TEXT ... TABLE SET PAGE NOLEAD ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM OFF ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON -*ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL AS 'Total' ON TABLE SET PAGE NOLEAD ON TABLE SET STYLE * UNITS=IN, LEFTMARGIN...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Format Total in a Masking Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
one minor item.Objective: I need to format my total line in a specific color, font, etc. I'd appreciate any ideas.The total line comes from Phase 3 in my code below. In another fex, I used something similar to what's found immediately below in the three lines where TYPE=DATA. As the TOTAL LINE comes...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Cant get my counter to work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
1 ;-*-*******Creating Fields for Grand Total Section**************-*CNT.LNKEY AS 'Total Numver of Loans'-*******Creating Fields for Grand Total Section**************COUNTER/P18=IF LNKEY EQ LAST LNKEY THEN COUNTER+1 ELSE ... .(,,,).Select an output type.-*ON TABLE SUBFOOT -******ON TABLE SUBTOTAL -******"Total of Loans in Rpt...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Images in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Litz26
. There will be five total tabs, the first being a cover page, and the second will be a table of ... , IMAGE=IBFS:/WFC/Repository/Informatics/AppStudio/Footer.jpg, POSITION=(0 200),$TYPE=HEADING, LINE=1, STYLE=BOLD, COLOR=RGB(0 0 0), JUSTIFY=LEFT,$TYPE=HEADING, LINE=2, STYLE=BOLD, COLOR=RGB...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] page numbering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
SUMMARIZE AS 'TOTAL: 'ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM OFFON TABLE NOTOTALON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT PDFON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ONON TABLE SUBFOOT"Column Description:""% of Total Room Revenue: Room revenue divided by total room revenue""% of Total Stays: Stays divided by total stays""Stays: Number of stays = Count of...

Discussion Topic  [Closed](FOC2526) WARNING: NO JOIN CONDITION SPECIFIED FOR SEGMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Tong
GE DATEFROM; WHERE STDT LE DATETO; ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM ON ON TABLE ROW-TOTAL/I11 AS 'Total' ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL AS 'Total' ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT &WFFMT ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS OFF ON TABLE SET STYLE ... , LINE=1, JUSTIFY=CENTER, $ TYPE=HEADING, LINE=1, OBJECT=TEXT, ITEM=1, STYLE...

Discussion Topic  Convert V532 HTML to V766 HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Adrian Wong
the pct of OOS per total # of inspections ... ) * 100; AS '%,OOS' TOTALOOSVIO AS 'Total OOS,Violations' TOTALVIO AS 'Total ,Violations' XMOTORCOACH AS 'Motor,Coach' XTOTINSPHAZ AS 'Total,Insp.,With,Hazmat' XINSP_CHRGLD AS 'Insp.,with,Charges,laid' XINSP...

Discussion Topic  Field not totaling correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Andrew C
report run, total times all report have been run, total times most popular report has run, and last run date.I am having a problem getting the total times the most popular report has run correctly. I am ... drill down by group to show which users ran which reports and how many times and that works fine.A line...

Discussion Topic  subtotal in subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
work in the subhead, but I get bogus results (I don't get a subtotal, I get a single line value). I ... example, I would want to know the total number of seats for a bodytype and then also the total ... in England with 4 seats, you would seeTotal Seats England 14Total Seats for bodytype Convertables...

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert negative number to positive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
SORT_SQ NOPRINT BY ACCTD2 ON TABLE SUBFOOT "RIGHT TOTAL+0 +0 +0 +0TOT.ACCEPTED+0TOT.BUDGET" ON TABLE SUBTOTAL AS 'WRONG TOTAL' ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT HTML ON TABLE SET STYLE * UNITS=IN ... ='BLUE',$ -*TYPE=TABFOOTING, OBJECT=TEXT, JUSTIFY=LEFT,$ TYPE=TABFOOTING, LINE=1, OBJECT=FIELD, ITEM...

Discussion Topic  Help for Agent in an Infinite Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hammo1j
report starts working again. In my case the problem was the line ON CATEGORY SUB-TOTAL NEW_QTY NEW_COST AS 'Sub Total' Funnily SUB-TOTAL seems to cause agent crashes in OLAP as well.This is not to say SUB-TOTAL does not work - it is just a pointer to why you might get infinite loops which is what the...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Command line file conversion utility for Excel output ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
utility called Total HTML Converter that changes the .xmh to .xls enough so that Symphony doesn't crash ... show first of all the PDF output and then how it is rendered after conversion with Total HTML Converter and opened in Symphony.Unfortunately Total HTML Converter produces binary output so I haven't been...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN over ACROSS commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jose A Pineda
SET PAGE-NUM NOLEAD ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL AS 'TOTAL' ON TABLE HOLD AS REP1 FORMAT FOCUS INDEX ... MODEL ON TABLE SET PAGE-NUM NOLEAD ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL AS 'TOTAL' ON TABLE HOLD AS REP2 FORMAT ... REP2 ... with the 2 lines for the 2 across in the first REP1 and one line in REP2 ...What I managed...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Border not reflecting for subtotal when OBJECT=FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
.informationbuild...407047196#5407047196 -* Created by WebFOCUS Doug in AppStudio DEFINE FILE CAR COUNTRY_Total/A17=COUNTRY || ( ' Total') ; END TABLE FILE CAR SUM CNT.DST.MODEL/I2 AS 'Models' RETAIL_COST/D12C ... COUNTRY BY CAR ON COUNTRY SUBFOOT "COUNTRY_Total +0 ST.RETAIL_COSTST.DEALER_COSTST.Profit +0 " ON...

Discussion Topic  Error: Display a total in footer of EXL2K report [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have created a prototype EXL2K report to figure out how to display a total in the footer of the ... like to position the text string "Retail" just to the left of the calculated Retail Total (173,204).At ... =FOOTING, LINE=1, OBJECT=TEXT, ITEM=1, COLSPAN=2, POSITION=SALES, COLOR=RED, $ TYPE=FOOTING, LINE...

Discussion Topic  FML Styling, Labels and skip line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sxschech
out the following are possible: to have a blank line or a horizontal rule between each "LABEL ... have the word "TOTAL" either proper cased "Total" or abbreviated "T"I have one or two other ... 'JAPAN' AS 'Japan' LABEL R3 OVER 'ENGLAND' OR 'ITALY' OR 'JAPAN' AS 'Total' LABEL R4 ON TABLE...

» Refine Search
» New Search