Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (238 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Compound - Without template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cyril Joy
Is there a HTMLFORMTYPE for EXCEL FORMULA?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Download CSV from Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What about HTMLFORMTYPE and -HTMLFORM ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] US/Unit Seperator vs. Dash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ram Prasad E
Did you try with HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Vertical Column Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I believe there is a way to do this with CSS, HTMLFORMTYPE and HTMLFORM....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Vertical Column Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AG
Here is the link to an old CTSS Newsletter article 'Using HTMLFORMTYPE to trigger Excel Features from WebFOCUS Code'.[Link Removed]...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMT output not behaving Like other Output types (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
quote:If you need to check the output, then HOLD the output, and if needed, use SET HTMLFORMTYPE and -HTMLFORM.Thanks Waz. Do you have an idea what the values for the 'SET HTMLFORMTYPE' and 'ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT' commands would be to create/download a format COMT file? SET HTMLFORMTYPE = ? ON TABLE...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMT output not behaving Like other Output types (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
David, if you search for HTMLFORMTYPE in the forum, you will get what you need.http://forums.informationbuild...Type=1&search=Search...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Smiley - Unicode 263A (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Waz, I'm sorry, I don't believe it until I see IBI documentation discussing HTMLFORMTYPE, which I haven't found yet.I have come to the conclusion that HTMLFORMTYPE is not supported syntax....

Discussion Topic  RE: Set Vertical Position for Column Titiles in PDF and EXCEL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I never knew about the HTMLFORMTYPE setting. This is nice to know for the future. We currently do not do any XLS output reports. Now if IBI would only add PDF as an option for HTMLFORMTYPE....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error in XML format for Active Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kofi
quote:SET HTMLFORMTYPE=FLEXIs this be supported? Where document show this? Tell me link you find (if you find!! )Kofi...

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Just a suggestion:TABLE FILE CARBY COUNTRYBY CARON TABLE HOLD FORMAT HTMLEND-RUNSET HTMLFORMTYPE=XHT-HTMLFORM HOLD...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] grid lines in Excel2K report format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuzsambit
I would advise you to swith to HTML form.Then set the htmlformtype as xls.You will be able to see the grid lines....tks/sam...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does anyone have a technique for coloring a portion of a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
John,Glad it is working out for you. Both ideas also work for EXCEL with:SET HTMLFORMTYPE = XLSSafe and Happy Holiday's to all.Tom...

Discussion Topic  RE: FML BAR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Using what is left of my carrots, tried HOLD FORMAT HTML, SET HTMLFORMTYPE = XLS and -HTMLFORM, still no banana....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] Vertical data in XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dev
Will it be possible to achieve Excel compound report using SET HTMLFORMTYPE=Excel OPEN and close?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] Vertical data in XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dev
Will it be possible to achieve in compound report using SET HTMLFORMTYPE=&WFFMT OPEN.orwithout HTMTABLE hold is there any option to achieve this logic...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to set Vertical Position for across Column Titles in EXCEL.This is very urgent! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ram Prasad E
Hi,Did you try HTMLFORMTYPE with css. This will solve. Check in this post.Vertical Column TitleThanks,Ram...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Return Only PNG from Graph request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you tried setting HTMLFORMTYPE to PNG and use -HTMLFORM {ddname} pointing to the PNG file.May not work, but ........

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Coumpound multiple reports and graphs in one worksheet of Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneesh
You can put all the reports and graphs in HTML using HTMTABLE and use HTMLFORMTYPE = XLS to convert the page to excel....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Chrome browser support (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
And the problem is?quote:Originally posted by Ricardo Augusto:SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS The above is almost certainly not correct when your output is in fact HTML....

» Refine Search
» New Search