Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]PCHOLD AS .. FORMAT XML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
This is solved by using an & in the "Save Report as" field in Reportcaster. The Parameter entry works in 8205, not on 8202....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster - adding date to file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Hi jodye,Thank you for posting. I have one question,how do you get the value of DISTLIST into the prompt box on the ReportCaster screen: SAVE Report As: ???? ????Thanks again!Carol...

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster - adding date to file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Carol Dobson
Hi Prarie,I guess I should have specified where I'm trying to do this. In the ReportCaster job, under tasks, there's a box for Save Report As: _________________ At that point a DEFINE or amper variable is not understood. I don't believe we're in FOCUS at that point. Thank you! Carol...

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster "Save Report As" field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AGibson
I'm trying to change the default name of the emailed reports from ReportCaster. I'm not looking to add the date after the fact, as I have seen many other post talking about, but just customizing the default name.Any help would be appreciated.Thank you,Tony...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FTP reports with ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leanne Wood
, the "Save Report As" dialog box is grayed out, and the new report name is gone. The report and ... I am trying to set up a report to run in ReportCaster. I need to FTP the report to a web server. The WebFocus report output is pdf. When I set up the job to run in ReportCaster, under the Task tab, I...

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] - Report Caster FTP Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kerry
Hi ColdWhiteMilk,Per our ReportCaster technical: In your scheduler screen, in the task tab, there is a Save Report As field. The full file name there should match the file name that you gave in the Distribution Tabs Single File field.If this does not work, then please open a case with Customer...

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED]Reportcaster not properly showing Spanish Characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by eric.woerle
**********************************Edit 2/24/2017Opened up a case with IBI for help**********************************Has anyone figured out how to resolve issues with ReportCaster mangling spanish ... Server-ReportCaster (Distribution Server Code Page and Webserver Code Page)-Linux ServerI do not have...

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster: Save Report As [BurstValue.pdf]? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
What is the method used to override the default file name used to save the report in RC? The default is, Quoted from here (I'm using pdf instead of htm):In the Save Report As field, type a name for ... specify the extension of the format you selected. If you do not specify an extension, ReportCaster...

Discussion Topic  Report Caster - How to date stamp the file name of your email distributed files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by trob
TASKID and updates ASVALUE (Save Report As in BOTTASK where PARAM_NAME is like 'datestamp'. To ... way to control the file extension so I just us the value of the parameter. Your Save Report As ... change the save report as name to the procedure name starting past the /. If your in deeper folders...

Discussion Topic  RE: using reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You didn't answer either of my questions and you're making this more complicated than it is. Task type has no relation to your problem. "Save report as" also makes no difference. The only things that ... server. In a nutshell, my suggestion is this: Forget about ReportCaster for now. Until you can FTP a...

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster PDF File to Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Patch4Ever
45 for the Save Report as field. In the Category in Library field, I use the value of 2 (our accounting...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Append datestamp onto file using ReportCaster to FTP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Specified..." and Save Report As: cartest_dummy_data&YYMD|.csv My Error is: cartest_dummy_data&YYMD|.csv ... ReportCaster to run the fex and deliver the file.Hallway- yes- thanks I re-read the doc and tried to ... combination of .fex code and ReportCaster configuration just yet......

» Refine Search
» New Search