Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 58
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Order rows by lowest subtotal and remove subtotal tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Oops I meant change this line"Sub Total To"Sub Total"...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Order rows by lowest subtotal and remove subtotal tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Wow... It keeps deleting part of the original line"Sub Total to"Sub Total"...

Change this line of code from"Sub Total to"Sub Total"...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I add an image like the column 4 image to the total line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sherrihe
That shows you how to put it on a detail line. I need it on a total line...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Aligning columns in subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Interestingly, if I add the CUST data column to the subtotal line, it just give TOTAL without the CUST value!ON CUSTPREF SUB-TOTAL AS 'TOTAL CUST'T...

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS-TOTAL not working... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JG
WHERE TOTAL SUMCOST NE 0;Is causing the problem.Remove that line....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Grandtotal with GRID in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Was there a BY in report that enabled you to get the 'TOTAL' word on the same line?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set Sub-Total for One Column Only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
ON TABLE SUB-TOTAL DEALER_COST AS 'TOTAL'Without a BY statement, the line will fold......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AHTML - Subtotals Take Two Lines to Display. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Read this and weep: [OPEN] How to avoid total line on two lines...

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble with multiple subtotals on same BY field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
that trick Mickey shows of appending a Total group to a Detail group using the MORE command is a very cool way of adding a total line to a gridless report WITHOUT that dreaded blank line in between data and total....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Text for the Word "Total" on a Different Line than the Numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarelse
Hello,I created two reports with Total lines that are quite similar. One looks correct, but the other one has the word "Total" on one line at the bottom, and then the total numbers on a line below it. This is also not attached to the table above it. Any ideas what is going on?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why am I getting the column total tag on one line and the totals on another? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CoolGuy
That seems to work. Thanks bug!Although, when I run the report while adding a total along the bottom of the report, the word "TOTAL" on the left is getting its own line, while the total values are on ... in a column total or summarize line at the bottom of the report?My code:TABLE FILE CAR PRINT * ON...

Discussion Topic  Subtotal and Total below text line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tana
How do you get the subtotal number on the subtotal text line....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] column-total not totalling for specified fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm curious as to why the column is in quotes in the ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL line, but not in the PRINT line......

Discussion Topic  Field in Subtotal but not Grand Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Is there a way to show a field in the subtotal line but not the grand total line?Basically I have a ... specifiying the fields in the ON TABLE SUBTOTAL line and excluding them from the ON TABLE TOTAL line but it shows on the grand total line anyway.Eric...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MY TOTAL IS NOT WORKING AS DESIRED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
My report has a grand total line. For the most part it works EXCEPT there is a define that does division: column A / column C, the value in the grand total is not doing the math based on the grand total column A / grand total column C.How do I fix this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help a newbie out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Big Guy
That works great if I want the total to print on every line. I want the total to print in a footing at the end of the report. Any further suggestions?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Changing label text of grand total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JohnB
How do you change the label text of the grand total line from 'TOTAL' to some other text?Thank you,John...

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a report using embedded Subreports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You could use an amper variable but you'd probably have to put the other file total in a subfoot, not the automatically generated total line. Then use the stylesheet to line them up properly....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compute field not working for RECAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Why do you want a URL on a TOTAL line anyway? You need to create the total line and the URL in separate TABLE and MORE the data together instead of RECAP, then report on the concatenated records......

» Refine Search
» New Search