Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 158
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Get State Name from Lognsitude and Latitude (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Thanks everyone... I'll check out these options......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Get State Name from Lognsitude and Latitude (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Can WebFOCUS Do This? Get State Name from Longitude and Latitude, from within a fex?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Page Break on Specific Row in a WF PDF Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You're Welcome... Anytime (that I'm in here)... Mark is as "SOLVED" if it is, in fact, solved....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Page Break on Specific Row in a WF PDF Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Probably not any better way... I'm open to alternatives... The additional DEFINEd field is cheap a......

Perhaps you can DEFINE a new variable, such as PageBreak, and sort on it as BY PageBreak NORPRINT PA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CNT.DST issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
That's the call Tony... I like being selective an explicit. So, I do it on a TABLE ... HOLD by TA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CNT.DST issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
TABLE FILE CARSUM CNT.DST.MODEL AS COUNTMODEL BY COUNTRY BY BODYTYPE ON TABLE ......

Weird... This works... ......

Can you reproduce your code using CAR.MAS as we don't have access to your view? What the title for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Changing DataText format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
How'd this work out for you?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to capture MS SQL Server Stored Procedure output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
You can create a fex with that code and -INCLUDE it where ever you want it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to capture MS SQL Server Stored Procedure output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Sure, I feel generous today. Add the following to / before your TABLE FILE request ......

Have you considered the SQL Trace commands?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Parameters on a HOLD File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Yes, This is doable? I'd create a "Launch Page" (LP) for the fex and add the variable / parameter t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Abbreviating currency figure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
LOL.........

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MAPS are not (yet) supported in IE11! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
8007 Gen 01082014....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MAPS are not (yet) supported in IE11! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
I'm getting the following error message when running a MAP GRAPH from Dev Studio Content folder with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display Values Dynamically within an HTML form? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Well now, that explains it... The wait is on... Thanks again, I'll keep this post in mind......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display Values Dynamically within an HTML form? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
That's part of the quirkiness... All that's in the Utilities / View ribbon area are: Properties, Se......

Two things: 1) I'm on 8007 2) Our App Studio is a bit quirky, as in "Requests & Data sources" isn't ......

» Refine Search
» New Search