Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Report to pull names from Access List in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Hello! Does anyone know of a report to pull the contents for the Access Lists from ReportCaster sche......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reset User Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jltz83od
Is there a way for an administrator to reset a user's password from with WebFOCUS?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dual axis is not displayed due to column matrix (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Hi Everyone, I hope you all are doing well. I have a dual axis bar chart which is working fine. But......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] convert date format from dd/mm/yy to dd-mon-yy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF_Noob
I have a date input in Webfocus ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Tooltip Wrapping Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFOCUS_Dev
Hello I have a graph which needs custom tooltip. So, I have below sample code with CAR file. It wor......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Printing a field once that appears on multiple lines in the subfooting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is will. I have a issue. I am trying to print a field that occurs on......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] dynamically change reporting servers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kpfliger
Hi, We are running Webfocus 8205 and I'm looking for a way to dynamically choose a reporting server......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] About Hyperstage's infobright.cnf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, I read about this document(link below) that I should able to configure Hyperstage's performance......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] check for local file on UNIX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ray_In_Vancouver
trying to set a var to tell me if the file is ready for loading -SET &T = [-f apps/aws/x12-inbound......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Access both Default and Alt Sec Zone from the same IP Address/workstation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luke Loeffler
Hello, in our environment we currently have the Default Security zone setup for SAML authentication ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] AppStudio Dialog Popups Hidden (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Ervin
Hello, I'm having an issue where I typically work on a dual-monitor setup, but have to be on one cu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Source Control - Versioning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
Hey there fellas! Hope you all have recovered from the awesome Summit hangover ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]how to transpose row into column's name? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by nox
Hi Let's say I have following table: Table Car: Country || CAR England || Jaguar Japan ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Doing a Count and also using HIGHEST 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gco7156
Hi there, I have a report where i am using HIGHEST 1. And i also wanted to do a count of PARENTACC......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Anybody get a map to work with an Excel Template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm trying to drive data into an Excel Spreadsheet so that it presents a map of my states counties o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Doing Counts on joined tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gco7156
Hi there, I am using a master file with 3 tables left joined together. The ACCOUNT table being on ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel Template Output Crash and Burn -- Any Ideas? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
While attempting to drive data into an excel template I got the following error: SOLV ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Clear Checkbox Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jltz83od
I have an html page, created using HTML canvas, that contains text areas, check boxes, and a submit ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] circle legend for API pie graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FRA-Sarwar
hello, is it possible to have different shape of legend marker like circle,.... for API Graph? for ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Remove schedule from CM Package (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Henry Ma
I'm trying to import a CM Package, but I got a "Distribution error creating item". Looking at the l......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] default extent/zoom/center for maps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hello All, Hope you are enjoying Summit. I'm on it, but plugging away on a few things too. I have......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Composer: How to Speed up Drop-down Box Load times with Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I'm wondering if someone could advise me of a best practice for including external procedure......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Styling report in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I want to do styling in InfoAssist to give certain rows a different background. I add this line of c......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] XLSX column tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kopi
Is there any way to display a "Popup Description" or tooltip on a XLSX column? I have seen that it ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Custom Row Total on Table in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Hello everyone. I've probably overlooked the solution somewhere on this forum. For that, I apologiz......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Resizing of window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
I'm using the following code at the top of my JS code to do something if they resize the window and ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Chaining Question ApStudio 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Let me try to describe as simply as possible. We have reports / charts. They execute from HTML Page......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Create system variable with path to fex being run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I was wondering what is needed to create a global variable I can access at runtime to tell me the pa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] searching files on EDASERVE for SQL pass-thru usage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there a[n easy] way to get a list of files (fex & html) that reside on the EDASERVE that use SQL ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display maintenance message for all portals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJ
Is there a way to display a maintenance message for all portals when we have to do maintenance on ou......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] IbComposer_enableHtmlElement - not working completely as expected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by thinkWF
Hello, I am trying to utilize the IbComposer function to enable and disable the HTML elements. B......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to show Panels Loading when they are waiting for Foccache to Run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I have a Portal where I run a foccache file in the background and then my panels pull data f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How do I get it so that Data Migrator Client is no longer so damn ugly? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
We installed version 8.2 of WebFOCUS and I-Way and it's a nice step up. But let's not ignore the el......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL Deadlocks (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jammer
I am testing Data Migrator Version 7.703 Windows 2008 64 Bit. SQL 2008 I have two etl flows which ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] pop-up menus hanging around in IA? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
We have recently started experiencing the pop-up menus staying on the home screen of WebFocus. I sus......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Ho to customize Table of Contents and add cover page before table of contents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandhya j
Hi, I am looking to customize the table of contents page in pdf with company logo and some backgroud......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] setTextRotation is skipping alternate x-axis labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Hi Everyone, I am using setTextRotation in one of my charts. When I use setTextRotation(getO1Label......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Do not create homeapps under ibi/apps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
We found that in v8.2.07.11 (Reporting Server) with the combination of ibi/apps/homeapps and using a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to run multiple queries at same time in one fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am wondering if there is a command in web focus where you can run multiple table file quer......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoAssist: Maximum DEFINE or COMPUTE formula length? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, Does anyone know if there is any limitation on the size (that is number of characters) a DEFINE......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Possible for Auto Generate synonym? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by nox
Hi, Let's say I have adopter connect to MS SQL DB Server, and there is over 100+ tables in there an......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]is there a cure for ECHO=ALL mistake? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
SO we have a application where developers pushed lots of fexes to prod with the dreading line ECHO=A......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]how to keep track append records? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by nox
Hi, Using iWay Datamigrator(ETL)- Let's say I have a table(Source) name "Product" with over 10k r......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Question related to WebFOCUS 7.7.3 Resource Analyzer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by NewBee...WF8
Hi- Any pointers to the below scenario is appreciated. I am running the standard Resource Analyzer......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Security Question - Cannot see folder from Content on user dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I need to create a folder similar to an existing folder to where only users with a specific security......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]App Studio EDASERVE Application privilege (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, In App Studio there is environment tree that I can access several application folder include Da......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Form Custom Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Everyone, I've run into a minor snag. I've been using a custom HTML Form to provide some custom mes......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Showing latest record in IBI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gco7156
Hi there, Could anyone please tell me how to get webfocus to only show the latest record for a part......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Packed Fields Causing Rounding Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I use a couple of packed decimal fields formatted as P15.2 (VBR_PD_ELG_AMT) and P11.2 (VBR_GAIN_AMT)......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] NLS_LANG environment variable for Oracle Adapter (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Maran
Hi Everyone!!!! How to set the NLS_LANG environment variable for Oracle in DataMigrator? I need to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search