Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Format a number from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a PRINT field that I convert from a D20.2 to an I3 that gets put in a hold file, XFOCUS or FO......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 PORTAL- SURFACE EDITS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by NewBee...WF8
Hi There, Wondering if in a WebFOCUS 8.2.01M portal, are there any surface edits and messages that ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Display KPI indicators beside a column of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Hi Everyone, I am trying to create a report which displays rank,by field(category) and few measures......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Working with existing code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donal Mattimoe
I am trying to get "Paired with: " to display at top of header line. HEAD5,HEAD51,HEAD52, and HEAD53......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Upgrade to webfocus 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
Hi All, we upgrade to webfocus8.2 when i'm trying to access ,i'm getting below Issues "The Value ......

Discussion Topic  [solved]subtotal CNT.DST does not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vnf
Hello, I have a report that will display data semi-year by month where I am counting the distinct n......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] coding for [LAST YEAR] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Donal Mattimoe
I am having a problem with displaying fields for school improvement. The code does not display all s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Default Parameters - Variables & Constants (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by ryanj
Is it possible to have a default parameter value be a variable? Example being that when the designe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Designer grid - object sizing (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by mcarey
This probably comes under the area of new feature request but we thought we would bring it up here a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple AHTMLs in one HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Doug
Can I get Multiple AHTMLs in one HTMLFORM? The following only shows one report. I do get both report......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] AHTMLTAB breaks when there is NO DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KLH
Hi, I have 2 reports that work great using AHTMLTAB in the HTMLFORM BEGIN and HTMLFORM END. However......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Application Load Times (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JCARB
Hello, Is anyone seeing 9+ second load times for dashboards. We have a case open with IBI and can'......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Finding Passed Variable's Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I am passing a date formatted (MDYY) variable from an HTML page to a report. How can I test the rep......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]double pie chart out of sunburst chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i have the requirement to build several double pie chart see image sample below. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compoud PDF Report page break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pedro6378
Hi, I have a compound report with two pdf. The first one take half of the page so I position the s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]After upgrade we cant get a report that displays Address books with Schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kdziedz3
After upgrading from 8105 to 8205 we noticed that our custom reports would not display newly created......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Field format from .000 or .00 or .0 to display as 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by iampg
Hi All - When I run the SQL from Oracle SQL developer I see the field value as 0 When I use the sa......

Discussion Topic  [I'm available] I'm anticipating a great full time opportunity coming up soon. (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Doug
I'm currently in the job market now as '......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Consultant - Looking for open positions (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by WebFOCUS_Dev
Hello I am a WebFOCUS Developer with 2 years of experience. I am looking for WebFOCUS contracting o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Position the filter in infoassist when using a Visualization (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BI Dev
Hi Everyone, I am using infoassist to create a visualization(line). When I add a filter on date it ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to read a dynamic file from FTP server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Greetings! Please see code snippet below. This is what I'm trying to accomplish. I receive one dyna......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel Table for PIVOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SteffanCline
I'm looking into using a template where I have a tab with two pivots that are tied to two different ......

» Refine Search
» New Search