Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Procedure to retrieve the data from sharepoint side to WebFocus. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ranjan
Hi, This is Yogesh, i need to know the Procedure to retrieve the data from sharepoint side to WebFo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Solved] STYLING AN ACROSSVALUE DEPENDING ON IT'S VALUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hawk
TABLE FILE CAR SUM RETAIL BY COUNTRY ACROSS CAR END Using the car table, I am trying to make t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can ou remove the left to right slider on a check box control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
W have a couple of depts. with long names and its not worth making the control wide enough to fit th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Page question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
We have a button that links to an HTML page. It seems the default for any page we open is about 40% ......

Discussion Topic  [REOPENED] HTML Composer: IbComposer_execute - anyone make this function work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I followed the example on page 313 of the Designing a User Interface for a Web Application With the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Condicional Joint using only infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jack0890
Hi all, Newbie here. Can a user that can only use infoassist (with no access to code), do the foll......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Custom no access page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kartik Katyal
We have a requirement wherein if a user doesn't have access, he should be redirected to a custom no ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Redirect to different portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dusty
Hello! Suppose I have two portals in my WebFOCUS environment: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 'No report to distribute" message can we modify in report caster Job. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vamsikrishna
Is that possible to modify 'No report to distribute" message in report caster Jobs. Please check be......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Security for a separate Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai I made a Page containing a dashboard in the Page Designer. By editing the Portal I made a new t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Separate filter control on report in Designer (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronibi
Hai I have a Page in Designer with three widgets: two charts above and one report beneath the two c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Where do we get the setting IBI_User_Name_Case setting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kartik Katyal
Hi, Anybody know where we have the setting "IBI_User_Name_Case setting" in webfocus 8204 version. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Data Migrator 8.2 -- READLIMIT in Sample Data????? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I'm moving materials from an 8.1 install to an 8.2 install, and I can't get my units to pull recent ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Switch group after using External group (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, Is it possible after I have done mapping Group from Microsoft AD to one of my group in Security......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Remove space between header and graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Siva1925
Is there a way to remove the space between the header and graph. WF 8206...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Auto-Refresh on 8.2 Server Workspace Monitor -- 6 Seconds? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
For years I've set the Auto-Refresh on the Reporting Server agent monitor to six seconds, because I ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] running reports - a survey (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
We are looking for solutions to run reports in a batch manner -- waiting until SQL Server tables are......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Password Expires in Version 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
We just upgraded to version 8205 (Windows) and the userid that I've set up for Scheduled Jobs just h......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Centering image in compound document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sherrihe
I have a table with an green arrow or a red arrow image in a column based on conditions. Works beau......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel tabs with HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
I have two Excel outputs that need to display in two separate tabs in Excel. I would appreciate if a......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] LDAP Setting is not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi I try to follow: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need Trend Line in Line with Sum of Stacked Graph Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, I am currently trying to make a trend line display in relation to the sum of a stacked graph......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Looking for anyone who has reported against CTree Database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Les J
Is anyone familiar with a CTree Ace database? One of our vendors uses this DB and now I'm having to ......

Discussion Topic  [NOT CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 Report Caster: error when attempting to save a new schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Anyone seen this error error when attempting to save a new schedule - gobbledegook and "MSGV0002"? ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Managing Site Codes -- Who, and How? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So I'm a contractor that has been on a site for years, and I have a Site Code and can enter cases wi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to change format at SQL Calculator in DMC? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by nox
Hi, I Have following expression within my SQL Calculator: Alias: TotalAmount Expression: T2.HEAL......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]HDIFF rounding year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rray9895
Hello guys, I am trying to get the equivalent of the Excel function YEARFRAC in WebFOCUS. YEARFRAC ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] GEOGRAPHIC_ROLE not being applied? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
We are testing to upgrade to 8.2.06 and trying to create maps using the new Designer, my state abbre......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Printer Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jcannavo
Hello experts! We've had a scheduled job that has been in place for years that distributes to a net......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DEFMACRO - 2 conditions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Susan M
Has anyone been able to successfully define 2 conditions on a DEFMACRO? Currently I'm asking to colo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL On Netezza (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Len
Hi Can I run SQL on Netezza via WebFocus please. I have created a define field in a synonym that a......

Discussion Topic  [NFR] No sorting of fields? (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there no way to sort the field names in Designer? I've just started working with 8.2.06 and I not......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Freeze columns and headings in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Hi, I would like to FREEZE the heading and few columns on the report in HTML format. I did search ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Chart error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RaviD
while creating a chart (choose new->chart), getting an error "Bindows not supported your browser" d......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Guided Reports - saving selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mike in DeLand
I've created an HTML page that has a few parameters and runs a guided report. Works great. I added......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Variable assignment problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We have (part of) some code that gets values from a database field and logs that to a file. It turns......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Column Title Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I was mucking around with MARKUP=ON, and found that you can ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ACROSSVALUE Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Is there any way to draw the vertical line between two countries all the way down to end of the repo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Thoughts on Main Portal Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
We are migrating from WF8008 to WF8206. In WF8008 our users open to the same initial portal page. T......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Transfering WebFOCUS files to local machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ccollier
I need to make a copy of some files and move it to my local machine. Is there a way to do this? I kn......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Changing Scatter Plot Colors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WF8isGR8
Is anyone familiar with changing the colors in a Scatter Plot? I'm doing this in Info Assist 8.2.06.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Styling in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hi All, I am about to undertake a styling exercise where I introduce a dark to theme our environmen......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Ryder in Miami (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
Hi All, Did anyone else apply for the open mainframe FOCUS (yes, mainframe) contract position there......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] possible for knowing or tacking the result of each data flow? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by nox
Is there any possible way to track via log or monitoring the result of each data flow that is passin......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Drill down through stacked bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sauer
I am attempting to allow users to drill through a hierarchy in a chart in a portal container. The ch......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EDAMAIL Carriage Returns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jay Ervin
Hello! I am attempting to add carriage returns into the body of an EDAMAIL email, but falling flat ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Setting Hyperlink with Dynamic Parameter in Fex in 82 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPoint Community, I need to create hyperlinks to external website based on a dynamic parameter.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Designer Themes? (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
Wondering if there's a place to look for more Designer Themes or download/import to our environment?......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Problem with how to about PDF and blob (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dr.herojos
Hi, I try to implement this how to, ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] User Defined Output Types and Reporting Objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Everyone, I need to create multiple output types for a reporting object in order for them to be exp......

» Refine Search
» New Search