Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Prevent trimming of trailing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We have an Oracle 11g database here that has a table with a varchar2 field with values that sometime......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how DATECVT work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nox
Hi, I have following sample code in .fex file: -SET &YYMD = '20180314'; -SET &MY_YYQ = DATECVT(&YY......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOC1400 on creating synonym for stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I am trying to create synonym for a stored procedure I have on SQL Server (Azure SQL). I get (FOC14......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Page Designer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I am developing with the Portal and Page Designer in 8206. I have created a page and have a little ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Line becomes a dot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hey Folks, Love the forum, you people are so helpful. Consider the following: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Date on the Horizontal Axis of Bar Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I have a date field (defined as an integer) as the value on the X axis of a vertical bar chart. In ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Cant get results (format = TX) to feed through to my report, do I need DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RC@WB
Application Studio Version = 8201M Can't get results (format = TX) to feed through to joins possibl......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Who knows what the field RELNAME in SYSCOLUM is for? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jnc
I am chasing down some performance issue and have noticed in the SYSCOLUMN master that I have an ext......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Create synonym via JDBC adapter to AWS Cloud Redshift is failing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
Hi All, I am trying to create synonymn using JDBC adapter to AWS redshift cloud . The sql passthrou......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC015) THE TEST VALUE IS LONGER THAN THE FIELD FORMAT LENGTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Div
I am getting error for the below code: -SET &CREATE_AM_ING= IF 'REPOSTORY^CREATED DATE' LIKE '%SELL......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calender Chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krishna.edara
Hi, I have created two calendars, one for start date and one for end date through HTML Layout painte......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Combine multiple reports into one excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gagan Marwah
Hello, I have multiple webfocus reports that need to be consolidated into one excel file. Essentia......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to comment out line(s) in SQL ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I have a sql script here and I am looking for a little help with rudimentary SQL editing stuff ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Why WebFOCUS Forum Discussions on Focal Point have (always?) report code? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Manoj
Hi, Apologies this is not a question related to InfoAssist or BI Portal. Why (all) discussions (t......

Discussion Topic  iWay Service Manager (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by ray_In_Vancouver
If you need help using ISM or have some contract work I am Available,. With 10 plus years on data in......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Graph Header min max dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by devr
I'm using this code I found on focal point to add the min and max apptdate to my graph heading. It w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Area Graph Break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sherrihe
This is a bad example but the only data I could demonstrate with. We have a benchmark that ALWAYS h......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hide a BY column based on process data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MartinY
Hi community, I am pretty sure that's a easy one but cannot figure it out. I may think too much. I ......

Discussion Topic  Mainframe FOCUS Conversion (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Johnboat
We are looking for a consultant to modernize some mainframe FOCUS reports. Many reports are data ext......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  Volunteer (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by HarryLo
If there are any non-profit organizations needing WebFOCUS help to deal with this health crisis, I c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] dialog manager help with amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, I can't seem to get the following syntax to work. I am trying to convert a term code into a ye......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] sql report declare connection attributes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tomsweb
I want to create a focus report using SQL code to create an SQLOUT and table file xyz print * end. I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] One Drill Option to Execute Two Different Options in Different Targets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Amber
I have a drill from a html format report that is refreshing the window and also creating a pdf. The ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Adding image to graph/chart footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rkiran1
How do we add image to graph footer. I have used it in report and it works. any suggestions would ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report with 100% WIDTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFOCUS_Dev
Hello I have a request to add a 1 line report to a HTML page with width 100%. I set up an iframe wi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dynamic String along with DataLabel in the Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi All, I have a horizontal bar graph.This bar graph goes to a compound report which is in PDF form......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Failed to find the handle (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jveselka
WF 8.1.0.5.m Report Library Users are getting "Failed to find the handle" when trying to subscribe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Remove Order and Group by Clause Generated by IBI from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Brandon Andrathy
Hello, Wondering if there is any way to make ORDER BY Clause not generate with SQL for fields in th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Javascript - Sending Array of Values in Portal Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
I am trying to send an array of values to a multi select drop down. I've tried using the javascript ......

Discussion Topic  Output the date of when an item recieves a certain status (in InfoAssist) by Gravaman
Basically I want to track for every individual work item, what the date was that they obtained a cer......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > InfoAssist

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF Designer Vs App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vaayu
Hope everyone is safe during this crisis. I know its comparing two different beasts but, for our cu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Report- TABHEADING Line width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a PDF report with the heading as shown below. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search