Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple SQL in SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Create a stored procedure?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stacked Area Chart - Target and % of the total. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You may wish to edit the post subject ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alphanumeric incorrect format in COMT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If the file is opened in Excel, the 001 is converted to 1 automatically. Open the file in a text edi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditionally PRINT and COLOR SUBFOOTS lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately, you code got garbled. Always put code between code tags: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditionally PRINT and COLOR SUBFOOTS lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Have you looked into the WHEN attribute for the SUBFOOT command?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUBTOTAL suppression in a specific column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sorry about that - I thought you could specify the columns to be subtotalled, but it does not work -......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUBTOTAL suppression in a specific column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Specify the columns you want subtotals for: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It might be missing in one row, but not in another. Please elaborate....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS 8 - Home Page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tom, Thanks for that tip. I find that "Caution" regarding ad hoc reporting completely ridiculous. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS 8 - Home Page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I will make my own home page....

Some of the links are under the Tools and Administration links at the top right of the screen....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Quickly Find TABLENAME for Medata/Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
here's a fex that uses two system tables to determine the master name, db name, app name: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Quickly Find TABLENAME for Medata/Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You might be able to write a fex for this. There is a WebFOCUS system table called SYSTABLE that ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED due to obfuscation] -DEFAULTH hides variables when executing -? & (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I was told that MFD Profile has something to do with the decision to hide -DEFAULTH variables, but I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED due to obfuscation] -DEFAULTH hides variables when executing -? & (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I opened a case, haven't heard back yet....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Report in PPT format - problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It is very unfortunate that the GUI allows you to change formats but the underlying report and styli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Freeze Headings in XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't think it's documented to work, but I was recently surprised that it does. I did find a certa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED using jQuery instead] HTML Composer: "Simple" Horizontal Slider (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
One might not want the user to enter text in a text box that must be validated - make sure what's en......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED using jQuery instead] HTML Composer: "Simple" Horizontal Slider (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
None that I can see....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rogue Blank Line After Heading and Before Column Titles. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
No one can explain why GRID has this effect but many have been annoyed by it....

» Refine Search
» New Search