Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Mutiple field conditions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I assume x and y are fields (though I don't know what "value" is): ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to configure WebFOCUS to use Oracle bind variables? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
njsden is an Oracle super genius, it's scary!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -Repeat loop limits and &Variable length limit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You have to deal with the limits of URL length before worrying about WebFOCUS -REPEAT limits. The UR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Global Variable in MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't know if things have changed in WF8, but in prior releases I have put this as a setting in si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Counting by NOT NULL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You can't be using the CAR file because 4Door and 2Door are not fields in the CAR file, whilst "SEDA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Understanding amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As far as I can tell, that !IBI.AMP.Message; is static and is added to the html page once, upon init......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I embed a !IBI.FIL in the HTML Composer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jack's idea is one way to achieve what you need to do. When I want to play nice (which is getting r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]on subhead - Excel error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jay, we cannot see all your code - please (always) put your code between......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MORE has error when there is no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dave, master files get created even if there's no data, so the MORE will work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MORE has error when there is no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This shouldn't happen. Before the TABLE FILE with the MORE statement, check the two HOLD files by d......

Discussion Topic  RE: ( Closed ) Choose between 2 variable input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You must have a parameter screen. Add three check boxes for each of the fields. In the WebFOCUS repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Convert 140119 TO 2014/01/19 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Look up DEFCENT and YRTHRESH in the Developing Reporting Applications manual, Customizing Your Envir......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Convert 140119 TO 2014/01/19 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Add SET DEFCENT = 20 to edasprof.prf if you're working with dates that do not contain the century. ......

How are you currently doing it in the synonym?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 - Impact Analysis on Content Node. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
File dates are not preserved when using MRE migration tools, even though there are check-boxes for P......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 - Impact Analysis on Content Node. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Perhaps ......

I bet you the workaround will be to use some utility that extracts the programs from the database ta......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPOUND Excel and ACROSS and COLSPAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tony, thanks, yes I added a column amazingly called DUMMY: ......

Discussion Topic  COMPOUND Excel and ACROSS and COLSPAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't suppose there's a way to use COLSPAN to get an ACROSS column to span two columns in a COMPOU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where in file problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Case sensitive?...

» Refine Search
» New Search