Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL PassThru to FORMAT FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think you will have to use: SQL . . . ; TABLE FILE SQLOUT . . . ON TABLE HOLD AS ? FORMAT ? END...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL PassThru to FORMAT FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I don't believe that you can. Why to you need a FOCUS db ? Is there a large number of records ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best physical server specification to host SQL when using WF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Looks like you have coveres all the bases. Perhaps someone else in the forum would have a good idea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best physical server specification to host SQL when using WF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
what DB is it ? Perhaps there is some help from that side ?...

Have you asked IBI for their suggestions ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I11 field shows data for 9 digit fields but not for 11 digit fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There is an issue with I11. It is a bit missleading. The documenations states: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Can I use the 99.99999 to identify a decimal place? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Or you could use SUBSTR....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Can I use the 99.99999 to identify a decimal place? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Right Justify and pull the last 5 chars. ......

Whats the format of the field ? You could right justify the field, then pull the last 5 characters ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] foot and subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] foot and subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Try SET PRINTPLUS = ON...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Date difference Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MATCH question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The conditional JOIN can't use FOCUS files, they must be non FOCUS hold files....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF report - too many drilldown values causes error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenating a P16 field and an A4V field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
FPRINT saves the day again. FYI You could also have used FTOA or PTOA, but the format parameters n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report By Time Slice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I don't believe so. I have done a couple of hundred items my self. You could use Dialog Manager to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report By Time Slice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Here is a suggestion that uses Date Time functions and the ROWS commsnd. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to strip HTML from data content to display in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Well there was always that chance that all the tags were not going to be removed/evaluated. Back to......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to strip HTML from data content to display in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Why didn't I think of this before. How about MARKUP. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data validation drop down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I don't know much about this in Excel, but it seems that the list is pointed to via the x:Value tag.......

» Refine Search
» New Search