Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Thai help needed urgently; single quote problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If the string is in a heading, could you put the string directly in the heading, instead of in a var......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Thai help needed urgently; single quote problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Have you tried (though I assume you're already doing this): ......

Discussion Topic  RE: what happens when your agents get to 1 million?[ANSWERED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Just like the Mayan calendar - it keeps on ticking......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cross-site scripting error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The biggest problem you have is an old, unsupported, version of WebFOCUS and a new version of Intern......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus is not accessible. WFSCOM Error: WFC 1085 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The best thing to do is open a case with Information Builders Tech Support - they will help you set ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to change the default year/month/date separator "/"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
George, I completely agree with you. Best-before dates are one example of completely indecipherable ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flumoxed by SUBTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yup, EXPLICIT does the job....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flumoxed by SUBTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Nick, thanks for that! We're always learning. Is it a tossup between NEW and EXPLICIT? I'll test thi......

Thanks, but I sure wish we didn't have to rely on the old SUBFOOT solution. The manual does not stat......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Flumoxed by SUBTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would like different columns subtotalled for different BY fields, but it doesn't work. Please see ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] setReport (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The function is contained in file ibirls3.js, the main WebFOCUS JavaScript library. I can't help you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Page Number Doesn't Show When SUBFOOT Section Spills Over to Next Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You can't do anything about this - because you have PRINTPLUS set to ON, the table subfoot is printe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Find Out the MRE Domain or Folder Names using Fex Code? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Add these parameters to the Custom Settings to the WebFOCUS Client via the Admin Console: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter Error handling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You can also test for the existence of the variable: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Difference between "APP FI * DISK" and "FILEDEF * DISK"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
When I worked with Excel templates, I put them in an app folder in the app path - I did not require ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Difference between "APP FI * DISK" and "FILEDEF * DISK"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I found this in the "Output Redirection Commands" chapter of Developing Reporting Applications docum......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help with SQLMSS SQL Passthru - getting no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I never use tabs in any of my program code. The tabs are rendered differently depending on which tex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to set server and database with parameter variables for SQL Passthru? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Mighty Max, thanks for CONNECTION_ATTRIBUTES syntax. Documentation says: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to set server and database with parameter variables for SQL Passthru? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I just scannd my SQL passthru code and cannot find any examples of setting the database....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Use of Deploy Scenarios in Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Am I correct in saying that none of the behaviour described here works for MRE?...

» Refine Search
» New Search