Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add multiple data from a field to a Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This snippet may get you a tiny bit closer: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add multiple data from a field to a Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Please put the code between ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Embedding HTML data in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You could try using something reserved for Compound reports, "MARKUP", but I haven't had much luck w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NOT COMPLETELY SOLVED] How to style the sub-total label area (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [NOT COMPLETELY SOLVED] How to style the sub-total label area (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'd like to add some indentation to the Total label, depending on the sortfield - first sort field -......

Discussion Topic  [NOT COMPLETELY SOLVED] How to style the sub-total label area (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm hoping to add a LEFTGAP tag to styling for the label area of the subtotal row, the first item in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accordion Report with a NOPRINT sort field messed up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Nothing in the "Usage Notes for SET EXPANDBYROW" suggests that NOPRINT cannot be used, but according......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Accordion Report with a NOPRINT sort field messed up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The spanned column headings for the across measures don't line up because of a BY field NOPRINT stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: Re-binding a report to a parameter screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This just makes me want to cry. I thought I fixed it. Then I find the parameters and controls are so......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: Re-binding a report to a parameter screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm anxious to have hotfix 7 applied on our client and on Dev Studio to eliminate the long-annoying ......

I successfully managed to use the GUI to delete the hyperlink and add it again, carefully......

I don't think the "No Selection" option was available in v7.6 when I got my feet wet (got drowned?).......

The filter is not mandatory as a parameter, but you would need the WHERE statement in the code. So I......

What if you had a filter that was not mandatory? In some design situations, an "All" option is not n......

If you have a control that does not require selection and that does not have an ALL option, then tha......

Michelle, Don't we all usually default the parameters? As far as I can tell, If you have a control......

Yes, they're being defaulted. I thought that this is standard practice - default the parameters that......

Discussion Topic  HTML Composer: Re-binding a report to a parameter screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm not sure if this question has been answered satisfactorily or the problem has been corrected in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Call Execution of Button from Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
From looking at this HTML, the JS function "OnExecute" is not defined anywhere and neither is the JS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop in Presentation using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I see a compound Excel report being generated here, which is one report....

» Refine Search
» New Search