Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (391 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Yes. The settings are the same ones that worked for earlier versions....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Left Outer Join in Cluster Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
My understanding is that cluster joins can only be inner joins. Can outer joins be used?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem while parsing MultiLevel XML/XSD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Can you post your master file?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem while parsing MultiLevel XML/XSD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
How did you create your master file? I have found that I have to modify the autogenerated master fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: subfoot problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
You can certainly use WHEN with SUBFOOTs and have multiple lines with conditions. This is taken from......

Discussion Topic  RE: format current/system date to alphanumeric for where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph

Discussion Topic  RE: Invoking a Unix Shell Script from a WebFOCUS Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I've done the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: query LDAP for additional information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
We have a nightly extract of selected data from LDAP into XML files, which I query from IBI. I don't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Onclick event for Radio Button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
obrienk2- I think your syntax is showing up at the top of this post as radio buttons (at least for m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Presentation problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
In some layer on the way to your data coming back, it may be translating your character set to one t......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS 7.1.1 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Check the NLS settings of the data sources that don't work. If they are different from the ones that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working with Quarters in Dialog Manager variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
And here I never used it, because I only saw a use for it in DM!...

Discussion Topic  RE: join files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
When joining Focus files you can only use one field. So you would have to make temporary fields to j......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rate Topic? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by N.Selph
No, it doesn't. I clicked the link to delete the cookies. Then I tried it, still got many items. The......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Maryellen- Thanks for the "Find" option. However, it "found" 324 items, when I was only in here abou......

I also noticed on my desktop machine that all forums/topics have a yellow icon next to them, even if......

I have not rated any topics. The radio buttons are in a dark blue background (same as the toolbar). ......

Discussion Topic  Rate Topic? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by N.Selph
The rate topic link at the top of each topic just shows a menu of 5 radio buttons, with nothing next......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last Post Timestamp (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by N.Selph
That was confusing me yesterday, too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Poll - Enhancement to position TITLEs after SUBHEAD Text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
My vote would be yes, too. It would make subheads much more useful....

» Refine Search
» New Search