Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App folder stylesheet, images not found after migrating to new environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The HTML forms developed using Dev Studio that are in the MRE domains will be in the Managed Reporti......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App folder stylesheet, images not found after migrating to new environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jess, It's actually quite simple, and I've already alluded to what the Web Applications area is for......

In Dev Studio, are you looking at the icr-common folder in the Web Applications area? Are you in a m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] LAST Function gives EDASERVE crash error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
These all work fine in v7.7.03, and in our v7.7.04 sandbox environment....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] LAST Function gives EDASERVE crash error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Uh oh! A11000V works fine in v7.7.03......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date across field with format I6MTYY doesn't order by year? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Remove the I6 from the DEFINE, otherwise DDACTUAL_DATE is an integer dressed in date clothing. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Variables with Quotes/Commas when using -write and -read (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Some syntax correcting may solve the problem. The comma after the file name in the -READ statements ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF report - too many drilldown values causes error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I was hoping I didn't have to make too many coding changes. I had to modify the drilldown to use na......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF report - too many drilldown values causes error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I get this error: (FOC3202) BAD VALUE IN STYLESHEET FILE AT LINE 281: FOCEXEC=app/fex_name( ASSET=F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MRE Applet no longer working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Maybe Mighty Max's suggestion of uninstalling all older versions may help. Or, using the Java Contr......

Discussion Topic  RE: How long do Global Variables last? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
They are stored in this file: C:\ibi\WebFOCUS77\temp\btxqfqxs.tmp. I find all the global variables h......

Discussion Topic  RE: How long do Global Variables last? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If global variables are maintained in the cookie, why does a display of the cookie not show the glob......

&IBIMR_user is not a global variable, but is in the WF cookie. I'm talking about my own && variables......

dhagen, Thanks for the explanation. I wonder if setting the Dev Studio Explorer "Schedule an autom......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] How to control a question and its choices to stay on the same pdf page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Perhaps the NOSPLIT option will work, but it does depend on how the report is created. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXCEL spreadsheet as input file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
OK, I've managed to configure ODBC connections to xls and xlsx files. I've also managed to create sy......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXCEL spreadsheet as input file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I am attempting to read an Excel spreadsheet via an ODBC Excel connection. I followed instructions ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] error on TSO RELEASE dataset command... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Digging through the crates of ancient code, I came across this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] How are you guys CMing your MRE focexecs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Do you feel the MRE Change Management tool is really a Change Management tool, when all it can do is......

» Refine Search
» New Search