Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound report with drillthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
my guess is that you are forgetting to set your FOCEXURL A PDF file won't be on your server, so it w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rounding Issue (SQL Server vs WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Do you see the difference in your master file descriptions? one is ACTUAL D19.2 and the other is ACT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]How to use a small Hold File to filter a big file with INNER JOIN? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
first, in your first extract, you don't need XFOCUS but you do need a BY field in order for the inde......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Division of record count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i have no idea what an expression editor pane is, but sure. easy. just a define, as in jvb's example......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Division of record count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
CNT. is going to give you I5. look at each variable's content separately, and you'll be able to figu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS command to determine if value is N or A (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
if the variable you want to check is an &var, then just &var.TYPE will produce either an A or an N. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tab frame not tall enough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
geeeeeeenius, frankie!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tab frame not tall enough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
deej, i have 7, and i've looked in WebFOCUS76/worp/conf and in /worp_custom/ (navigate there on you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] PDF Format -- Can't Print to Bottom of Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
I just double checked, and i don't have PRINTPLUS ON in my application, anywhere. hmmm, iiiiinterest......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] PDF Format -- Can't Print to Bottom of Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
@john, here is some pdf setup code for a compound. i have to use the entire page to get all my bits ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GETTOK getting wrong values from csv File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
fady, not sure what you mean. is 'the report' to be made from this .csv file? or are you just grabbi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GETTOK getting wrong values from csv File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
[quote] FILE=TEST, SUFFIX=DFIX SEGNAME=TEST, SEGTYPE=S0, $ FIELD=FIELD1 ,ALIAS= ,A255 ,A255 ,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] WebFocus reports are stopping mid-listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh wait, your server is windows??? then you should update your signature to windows instead of unix.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] WebFocus reports are stopping mid-listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh, you need to use Windows Explorer, have a drive mapped to the server oh wait , you're in Unix wha......

so at the top of every fex ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Table Yeilds Error on Query, Not sure why (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
@anatess, don't we all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date Format in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
it makes sense to me, as the first set are formatted final outputs and the second set are interim ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Current User who is executing the Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
IFF you're requiring your users to sign in, and IFF you're using MRE, and IFF you've told your conf......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Baffled by embedded quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IF COUNT statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
sure several ways define a field that is exactly what you want and then count that DEFINE FILE ... i......

» Refine Search
» New Search