Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ugly dropdown arrows in AHTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes, it does add borders around heading lines, but only for AHTML!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ugly dropdown arrows in AHTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Hover and highlight colours are set via these WF style-sheet properties (ugly colours for emphasis o......

Interestingly, I have no problems getting borders. We have this in our WF stylesheet (used for HTML,......

I'd love to be able to change the "highlight" color, currently #33ffcc. But it appears to be made di......

Thanks very much for this! By the way, I found that adding a border-collapse attribute makes the bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images not showing up on HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Are you running from Dev Studio or are you running from MRE or BID?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images not showing up on HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Which web browser are you viewing this in? If it's not IE, it may be because of the location of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pdf titletext alternative (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to change the name of the browser window with a PDF displayed w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pdf titletext alternative (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What is the "tab title" in a PDF report?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACROSSTITLE title styling in 7703 when SET ACROSSTITLE = SIDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Apparently fixed in v7.7.04 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Max limit for populating Drop down values in Html Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
"WebFOCUS and JavaScript don't play well together" - this I don't agree with, we're happily integrat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] check wether amper variable has data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Works for me in MRE (this is the ECHO=ALL result): ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] check wether amper variable has data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
That's what I tried to illustrate. If you comment out the -SET command in program1, the default will......

Works for me. program1: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tree Control in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
"You can specify a "selected value" in the Properties and Settings dialog for the tree control to ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tree Control in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't know how you created check boxes instead of radio buttons - I can't seem to. Doe the tree co......

You must heed the following advice that's embedded in the HTML Composer generated code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer: What the WFFMT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I managed to make it work by temporarily reducing my code to only the -DEFAULT statements and a dumm......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Composer: What the WFFMT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I created a fex (fex 2) that has some variables used in WHERE statements and in the ON TABLE PCHOLD ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Launch Page: Problem using a plus sign (+) in Embedded Procedure code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Personally, I wouldn't "move away from using external procedures". People have discussed here severa......

» Refine Search
» New Search