Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) 'Save Selection' button, multi-list controls, Output type png not displaying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Ana, I found a temporary solution to the missing Save Selections button: add another button that ha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to retrieve MRE HOLDDATA path? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The only documentation I've found that mentions TEMPPATH is the ......

Discussion Topic  [RE-OPENED] 'Save Selection' button - has anyone made this work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
When creating an HTML Composer designed form in MRE, you can add a Save Selection button. That adds ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting HTMLCSS on is not working. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Very nice! I like this solution. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting HTMLCSS on is not working. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I stick it in an INCLUDE, along with other stuff I want to see on a page....

I can't answer your questions about AHTML, but this may solve your grid problem - use the CSS border......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED / SHARING] Composer / JavaScript question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED / SHARING] Composer / JavaScript question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You might be able to test the location variable value. I think when an html document is opened in HT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dashboard selected tab color. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Seems to have disappeared after applying Hotfix 4. May have disappeared with an earlier Hotfix. Tim......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Borders are Too Thick (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I use 0.1 and that gives me a nice, thin border - as thin as the Excel grid (Excel 2010). TYPE=REPO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data not displaying from an Excel Data Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What does format does the column have in the MFD?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MySQL VARCHAR columns and HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I use the master created by the ON TABLE HOLD command and which was saved because of the APP HOLD co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MySQL VARCHAR columns and HOLD files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
They're both Windows 7. The source environment is set to ANSI and it appears that the target MYSQL e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] 7.7.03 Hotfix 6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As far as I can see, no matter where the file resides, if you use the GUI to add a JS or CSS file, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: HFREEZE and EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sorry, I should quote John: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HFREEZE and EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Except that these Excel templates don't work with Excel 2010....

Discussion Topic  HFREEZE and EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I am tickled pink that HFREEZE works with an EXL2K report - it causes the headings and column titles......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stylesheets are being cached somehow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
IE or some other browser? Also, please show us the INCLUDE stylesheet line of code......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stylesheets are being cached somehow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Where is this stylesheet located? In the "Other" folder of your MRE domain?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Redirecting TS3OUT not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
SET MSG=OFF Will work for almost everything, except, it seems for CHECK FILE. This may be because C......

» Refine Search
» New Search