Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WF 763 and BEA Weblogic 9.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Tom, Thanks for all the links but they don't quite hit the mark entirely. I opened a case with IBI......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: WF 763 and BEA Weblogic 9.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Tom, The link is just marketing material. I need specific documentation on how to configure the II......

Discussion Topic  WF 763 and BEA Weblogic 9.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Does anyone have information/notes on configuring WF 763 with BEA Weblogic 9.2? I realize the versi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with Style sheet and WHEN clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Instead of using N# to indicate which columns to use for comparison, try using P#. The P# is used t......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get Max of column (database) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Three suggestions: 1) Check your master file description to make sure your field names are correct.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get Max of column (database) ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Anish, Look at the following as an example: TABLE FILE CAR SUM MAX.RCOST PRINT RCOST DCOST BY COUN......

(Tony, i'll answer this one. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting eliminating records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Brian, If you have not already done so, open a tech support case with IBI. This is strange behavio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting eliminating records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Brian, Another thought is maybe the actual values in the database randomly have a leading blank spa......

You should probably check the field format for TASK_ID as well....

You may want to check your master file description to make sure the USAGE format for your field is l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Configuring WebFocus Reporting Server(s) for 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Some thoughts in response to your question: 1) You need FOCUS or an iWay (WF Rpt Srv) on the box wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound PDF Reports - What a pain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
OK, so now that you both (Tom/Tony) have gone down the road to decypher the code for coordinated rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling of LONG datatype in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
You cannot exclude that line by simply using the -INCLUDE of the HOLD file. You need to read throug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling of LONG datatype in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I'm curious as to why using TX256, TX worked for you as opposed to TX250, TX. Either one should hav......

Johney, What exactly do you want as the final output for the value of REP_SQL? In order to get ALL......

We have some reports which use LONG database fields from Oracle. We have them defined as TX fields ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plus/Minus (+/-) and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Just out of curiousity, is this a WebFOCUS issue creating a bad XLS file or is this a problem with E......

Discussion Topic  RE: Did you know about QUOTEDSTRING? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I guess I should learn to do a search on FOCAL POINT before posting. Sorry. ......

Discussion Topic  Did you know about QUOTEDSTRING? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
I was looking through the manual just now (yes, I admit it) and I stumbled across a Dialogue Manager......

» Refine Search
» New Search