Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to increment a value in a subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Ah, but it just goes to prove that great minds think alike? T...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to increment a value in a subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Anatess, Convert them to COMPUTEs with NOPRINT and make sure KOUNT3 is also specified WITH COUNTRY.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Styling of table footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
On 7.1.3, I have to add "ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS ON" to get the three colours per line in HTML. Still o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Styling of table footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Ginny, Leah, Did you make the same oversight as I did first time around? There should be three diff......

Gamp, If I run this against my Client's config (without change) for PDF then I get the same results......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concatenate two fields recursively (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Ludo, I got this to work in 7.1.3 - TABLE FILE CAR SUM COMPUTE LST_CTRY/A200V = LAST COUNTRY || ('......

Discussion Topic  RE: PAGE-NUM TOP and SET LINES/SET PAPER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Ok, if I understand you, you output to HTML and make use of the context menu in IE to "export table ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New user question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
There used to be a line that stated - You can get great looking report using WebFOCUS - or something......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML question (% of Sales)... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Shane, Did you put the missing OVER and RECAP? Just checking ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML question (% of Sales)... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Shane, Of course you can RECAP on a computed field as this example shows. I have only included a RE......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using CTRAN to insert a carriage return (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Dave, Use STRREP to replace the comma with a CR and LF. You can use it to replace one or more chara......

Discussion Topic  RE: Macro to run focexec from Textpad, Notepad++ etc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
hammo1j, In Notepad ++ it is very easy to achieve what you want. On windowse, there is a file with......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K and negatives (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
My pleasure - Millers of course? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K and negatives (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Hmm, the background styling isn't applied for that subtotal cell either when in EXL2K. Me thinks tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with a HHIS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Oooops, well spotted Anatess, I missed that one. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with a HHIS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Don, What are the formats of those three fields within the synonym? I guess that the TA field is A8......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing bug in an -IF instruction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Jérény, Amper variables have always been dealt with as alphanumeric or integer. So what you are exp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio 764 still very slow. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
P, Hammo1j relates a problem that he is experiencing in Dev Studio and you reply that a Maintain ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.1.3 and back slashes with &ampere variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
After all the highlighted problems with 7.6.2 (see ......

» Refine Search
» New Search