Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Records regardless of case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
gweller, I am sure that there are MS SQL settings that ignore the case of data within a fetch but c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [ID-1O-T ERROR]HEADALIGN on Free-Form Report (Excel) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Anatess, The only change to your original code was, as Tom suggested, to change the HEADALIGN=INTER......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC3202) BAD VALUE IN STYLESHEET FILE AT LINE 35: SIZE=(4.00 2.45) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
My suggestion would be to ensure you have sufficient training to allow you to debug your code and un......

Discussion Topic  RE: CALCULATING AVERAGE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Deepa, Check out the documentation for prefixes such as PCT, MAX, MIN, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Character Limiting in Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Leah, What a memory! the function you mean is ARGLEN T Edited to add - beaten by Jim owing to ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truncated fieldname error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Oh, the joys of FOCUS trying to make things easy for you and trying to match a truncated fieldname t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Default 2 blank lines at top of every OFFLINE report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Harry, There are several posts covering this, but one of the main methods is to use ON TABLE SET PA......

Discussion Topic  RE: length of drill down link and pdf open close = crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
On my current Client's config (7.6.2) I get an error complaining about "CLOSE" so I have to modify i......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Teletubbies' Windows Theme causes Play button to disappear in Amperautoprompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
General note to all, don't forget to make back-ups of any IB supplied file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Teletubbies' Windows Theme causes Play button to disappear in Amperautoprompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
John, I just noticed that in your profile you have XP as your end user platform. That being the cas......

John, You didn't say, but if you place that in the browser address, does it show OK? If it does the......

John, Apart from the fact that most viewers wouldn't know what the "TellyTubbies" are / were, how d......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing phrases to drill-down child reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I absolutely agree - totally. The first thing that I thought on reading the initial question was dec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Percentile Function Translated to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Nailzz, You would probably have to create a specific UWS for this as I do not think that using a FU......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to have following output in my report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Prash, Have you had any basic training? If not then I would sincerely suggest that should be your f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merging individual PDF report with Compund PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: Merging individual PDF report with Compund PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
You are trying to combine two types of PDF compound, the old method and the new method. Stick to one......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Report within a compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Darin, I think that your only option would be to have the six reports as individual compound compon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Updating inly some records in one fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
One other thing to bear in mind that if it is a key field, or part of one (with missing? ......

» Refine Search
» New Search